Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 20, 2006

Old    abadsvt            11-28-2006, 4:52 PM Reply   
Hello all! I was thinking about going with the x2 over the x1. I already ordered the x1 but it got shipped to another dealership. What luck! To make a long story short i was thinking about telling them to keep the x1 and give me a great deal on a x2 instead. I am hoping to do a test drive first but was wanting your opinions on the boat first. 1- How does it handle in rough water because i was told the x1 doesn't do very well. 2- Does anyone know if they upped the stock ballest to 1k? 3- Are you happy with the x2? 4- What is the max people in the boat and still feel comfortable? 5- Any other comments would be appreciated!

I read all the post i could and even did a search but wanted to ask the questions for myself. Thanks Josh
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       11-28-2006, 5:25 PM Reply   
the x2 handles rough water much better and there is alot more interior room and storage in the boat. The bow is slightly shorter but wider with the square tip which makes alot of room in the bow and the cockpit is much more roomier inside as well. Im not sure if they increased the stock ballast on the x2 but the shape of the wake is definately awesome and with some extra weight you get a very nice size wake out of the boat.

If you can test drive the boat you will definately like the x2 because it handles and drives much easier and its rough water capabilities are much better than the X1 imo
Old    abadsvt            11-28-2006, 10:21 PM Reply   
Thanks for responding! It Is there a coller built into the x2? I am really excided about the x2. I love the way it looks! Thanks again!
Old     (lcky275)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-29-2006, 5:25 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/388589.html?1164299141

Check the wake details on these reviews.
Old     (dmontandon)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-29-2006, 5:26 AM Reply   
It has a removeable igloo cooler the tucks away under the seat on the port side of the boat...
Old    abadsvt            11-29-2006, 8:15 AM Reply   
Thanks for the link lucky275 but i already read that post. I did a search before asking my own questions but they really only talked about the wake which was good info but i wanted more. Sweet i was disappointed that X1 didn't have a cooler so that is a bonus for the X2. How big is the coller? I won't be able to look at an X2 for about a week. My dealer doesn't have one instock. Thats why i am asking all these questions. I noticed that some come with carpet and some don't. Is that an option or does the carpet just snap in and out? Thanks

Josh
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       11-29-2006, 9:11 AM Reply   
the carpet is snap in/out which makes cleaning the boat easy.