Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-13-2012, 4:20 PM Reply   
I had to share this one! This is one of the boats we plan on having at the open, I did a completely custom gel coat scheme for a v226 and it turned out better than I could have imagined! This is the best looking 226 made to date in my opinion.

It is for sale, I'm just hoping some how it doesn't sell before May 17th so I can bring it to CFW! It goes for window tint next week and then custom stereo from Bullet and JL Audio - I can't wait and had to share!
Attached Images

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-13-2012, 6:30 PM Reply   
I will have to agree, that is the best looking V226 I have seen. Very clean looking, like the color combo.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-13-2012, 6:48 PM Reply   
That tower looks awfully familiar. . .
Old     (sandaddiction)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-13-2012, 8:40 PM Reply   
What's the price?
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-14-2012, 5:42 AM Reply   
Looks nice but,it looks like an old MB graphic.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-14-2012, 9:43 AM Reply   
Measuring up the compartments today - get it off to Mike at Flyhigh and lets ride! What do you guys think about the plan : tinted windshield, black bimini, black Bullet HP770's? Or maybe white HP770's?
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-14-2012, 10:58 AM Reply   
Great looking boat!

My colors are pretty close to yours. I like the all white look. Here is mine with the white on white with tinted windows. I also had the speaker cans sprayed red to match the red accents. you could go with grey speaker cans and red grill or white speakers and red or grey grills.
Attached Images

Last edited by lakesurfer; 04-14-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-14-2012, 3:33 PM Reply   
I'm leaning towards white as well - I like the white on white on the tower - good lookin Enzo jkw
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-14-2012, 6:02 PM Reply   
I saw that boat on I-5 in woodland yesterday around noon and was thinking how good it looked.
Awesome boat!
Old     (sjbiddy)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-07-2013, 7:12 PM Reply   
black, chrome, white.. always a classic!
Attached Images

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-07-2013, 8:25 PM Reply   
Hey moto, my buddy wyatt will have his baby blue and white 226 you sold him and my mb, see ya there lets shred!
Old     (jaws)      Join Date: May 2012       02-08-2013, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjbiddy View Post
black, chrome, white.. always a classic!
looks good!
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-08-2013, 10:31 AM Reply   
What's up wakedirt - that's sweet - we are planning on rolling out for sure . . . . I haven't decided yet if I'm getting a new Supreme this year or a new Enzo, but either way it will be there ready to ride! We have teamed up with DJ Jamez and Stretch Boards (hopefully bringing a few Stretch boards to the open!) so if you want to ride the best boards in the business let me know - I will have them at the store here soon as well along with the 2013 Inlands ready to shred. If you ever need anything let us know and I look forward to meeting you!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-08-2013, 11:15 AM Reply   
DJ Jamesz is gonna be at the 2013 WCO? I'm excited to meet ya'all! I'll be there with my Avy....man I can't wait to get back to Cali!!!
Old     (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-08-2013, 11:40 AM Reply   
@ LAKESURFER

How to you like that surf rack mounted upside down? I know those pull straps secure really tight so I guess being upside down isn't an issue.

Do you ever have anyone wakeboard (or surf) while the boards are mounted up there? Do the boards get in the way?

We have a large crew out sometimes that both surfs and wakeboards, everyone brings their own boards. With four racks full a few boards end up in the boat. I'd like to get them up top somewhere. I was going to mount something similar on the top of my tower, didn't want it to affect the rope. Never thought of mounting below.
Old     (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-08-2013, 11:58 AM Reply   
Also, is it me or does the back of that boat look jacked up?

The black Supreme lettering is tilted down right.
The World Class Towboats is not centered on the rear handle.
The rear handle is tilted down left.
The swim platform is tilted down left.

I'm not against Supremes, but that jumped right out at me. Call me OCD but I couldn't buy that boat new, it would drive me nuts! I do like the overall color scheme though.

All the rectangles are the same size, for comparison.

Last edited by PureWakesurfing1; 02-08-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-08-2013, 12:33 PM Reply   
That is interesting! I think it has a lot to do with the camera angle being off slightly and the boat not perfectly centered on the trailer - look at the guides and the photo cutoff in relation to the trailer frame, but the decals are definately off a little. Now with Centurion running the show I don't think we have to worry about the decals being screwed up!

@ Tony I don't know that James is coming with, that would be awesome, but I don't know that he is coming. We are going to be putting on some clinics and demos throughout the season though with both Supreme and Centurion with James and Stretch Surf Boards
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-08-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
It would be cool to meet him, and see him ride in person! It will be nice to see some Stretch boards, and be able to demo them also.