Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            11-02-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
8 feet high, 4 feet wide and 18 inches thick. :-)

Upload
Old     (wakesurfermike)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-02-2007, 8:28 PM Reply   
Is that a new truck? Yours, or does it belong to James?
Old    surfdad            11-02-2007, 9:03 PM Reply   
Hey Mike, you have an incredible eye for detail. That's Judy's new truck...James has the Red GMC - which now has a new stereo, amp and two 10" subs under the rear seats. :-)

How are things with Calibrated? I saw the pic's from Surf Expo, nice art work on the little Piscus. How are the boys and Molly?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-03-2007, 7:09 AM Reply   
Reminds me of 2001. Once Jeff figures out how to take the plastic sheet off well have visitors from Jupiter:-)

Where exactly are you buying this stuff, at a party sore? Why does a party store have jumbo sheet of foam?
Old    surfdad            11-03-2007, 7:30 AM Reply   
That is so funny Ed. I bought this at a place in Sacramento called the Party Concierge (sp?) on Dos Rios. When I walked into the showroom they had a life size foam carving of an Elephant head, a full on Tiger and some other stuff. Lawrence has a CNC mill and hotwire to carve these things. Apparently they can recreate virtually any object paint it with water based paints and when it's done it weighs - well 12 pounds :-)

In his warehouse he must have had...5,000 sheets of foam in various densities and dimensions.

Jupiter? I think one of those space aliens used to work for me...had difficulty making it to the office on Mondays - must have been the difference in the length of weekends on Jupiter compared to Earth. :-)
Old     (wakesurfermike)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-03-2007, 8:52 AM Reply   
Things are well here. The board with the cool new mermaid artwork is the Chmel pro-model, a 46" swallow tail. The family is good, the twins are turning one this weekend.