Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-15-2010, 1:34 PM Reply   
The boys picked my up around 7am and took me to the lake before we got on to the other festivities. It was funny when I landed the 3 which I don't every time I had a handful of pink dress.
Attached Images

Old     (mvanhove)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-15-2010, 3:58 PM Reply   
That's Cultas Lake right? Water looks nice, how cold was it? Last time we were there like a couple weeks ago I think the water was like 53 or so.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-15-2010, 6:39 PM Reply   
i live in northern sask and we shredded on saturday before my buddy's wedding. had the dudes from the wedding party out and some close friends. hit the water at 7 am and it was glass. had some doubles sets, some double up practice, and some high speed wakeskating (35+ mph). had a great time, then back to town around 11 and at the church by 1pm! all the best to you dave, i've been married myself for almost 3 years now and it's been an awesome journey so far!
Old     (ashly)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-15-2010, 9:21 PM Reply   
dwight where are you riding?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-16-2010, 9:19 AM Reply   
Ya Michael it's Cultus. Water is about 14 deg. If it's cloudy or crappy weather we sometimes drysuit it otherwise when the suns out it's not bad at all in a shorty. Arms get a bit chilly at first but your fine once you've been in a while.

Thanks Dwight! Saturday is the day. We were hopin to get out before the ceremony but due to weather and time constrates we may not.
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-16-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
Nice Dave... great day to begin a stag! The water is still that cold in cultus? Even the fraser is up to 56-57 now... rode in my shorty 2mm suit for the first time this year on Sunday, not too bad. Been a cold spring for sure...
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-16-2010, 11:57 AM Reply   
Hey Dave, hope you don't mind me posting some info here, I can't get the pm to work for me. Hey Ashly we ride mostly on the Sask river in Nipawin, downtown Prince Albert on the North Sask river, and up at Emma Lake usually on the first lake right at sunset bay. Hoping to get some riding in with the NSR guys in saskatoon as well this year. Feel free to shoot me an email.... dwightandsarah@hotmail.com

And once again all the best Dave!
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       06-16-2010, 12:15 PM Reply   
..........doesnt really even deserve this response
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-16-2010, 3:09 PM Reply   
Lee, is it necessary to be such a jerk all the time?

Don't listen to the haters. Looks like you had a blast out there dude.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-16-2010, 3:56 PM Reply   
Lee - It's a simple as this........then don't post one!
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-16-2010, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlite View Post
..........doesnt really even deserve this response
seriously? Issues bro

Looks like a perfect way to kick off a stags! Wish I could do the same for mine but my buddies have issued a wakeboarding ban on my stag weekend, basterds...
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-16-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
might as well call him OG Lee!!