Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (lfboardboomer)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-30-2007, 3:25 PM Reply   
Three bed room, two bath house. 2 car garage. Large inclosed back patio. Complete fenced in back yard. Boat lift, jet ski lift. Canal front. House has had many upgrades including paint, carpet. Lawn care and garbage included in rent price. Lease is for twelve months starting November 13th. The first month is to be Pro Rated. Myself and one other individual will be moving down shortly. Already have Malibu, Sea Doo, and winch. All you need to do is move in. Looking for one to two more individuals to move in and be on lease. Rent is $1500 a month/divided by the number of occupants. Very nice house, already perfect set up. Serious inquires only. Close to Valencia CC, UCF, and O Town Watersports. You can get in touch with me at lfboardboomer@yahoo.com.
Old    atom_ant            10-30-2007, 4:28 PM Reply   
can't move in, but I'm down to ride. We ride on Lake Price most of the time. I checked that house out a few weeks ago, but have a lease until August. It's a nice setup from what I saw.
Old     (fill_er_up)      Join Date: May 2006       10-30-2007, 5:58 PM Reply   
FYI, lots of traffic on Irma these days. A tough mix of daily riders, a-few-days-a-week-recreational riders, week-end learners, families, jetskiers, canoes, pontooners, fishermen etc., etc. Like a lot of other Central Florida Lakes but the size is limited and two wake boats at one time is pretty much too much. Not looking to slow you down, just throwing it out there so you are aware.