Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Glaze08)      Join Date: Jul 2011       11-05-2011, 12:33 AM Reply   
I don't mean to forum jack here, but I really need to get rid of a board. Just bought a new Ronix One, and I need to scrape together some cash to buy my season pass at my local hill.

Anyways, the board is a 2009 LF S4 (142) and it comes with 2009 LF Soven boots. The board was used only behind a boat, never in a cable park, or anything like that. It has also never seen slider use, purely a boat wake only used board.

The board has some slight peeling of the base sheet on the bottom near the molded in fins, however nothing serious. The boots are in near mint condition and are in size 10/11. (I'm a size 11 Shoe).

I really need to get rid of this board, and was considering letting it go for around $200 (buyer pays shipping), considering the board at retail at year end is $300, and the boots are still running $350 plus at year end. I know its two years out of date, but the board and boots have remained relatively similar since 2009.

I think $200 seems fair, so just wanted to get an idea of what people think and draw up a little quick interest. Thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry for blurry pics, my iPhone kinda sucks.

If anyone is interested, contact me at my email: ryan.glazier@mu.edu or by private message. Thanks.

Last edited by Glaze08; 11-05-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old     (hyperlite_boards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-05-2011, 12:26 PM Reply   
if i wasnt so damn big i would be all over this deal...good luck im sure it will go quick
Old     (Glaze08)      Join Date: Jul 2011       11-05-2011, 5:11 PM Reply   
Thanks man.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for a board, let me know.