Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (illkid)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-24-2007, 10:32 AM Reply   
I really like the look, fit and finish of these boats but have not been able to find much, if any info about them. Does anyone have any comments on the wake these boats produce? Both with the stock ballast system and maybe a little extra weight? Any pics out there? Here is one of the few threads I found on wakesiderides - http://www.wakesiderides.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17123

Thanks for any input
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       09-24-2007, 11:35 AM Reply   
J Wilson, I have a 2006 Pro V2 and we love it. Our friends have malibu and he loves the fact on how fast the ballast fill. We also love the wakes. pulling off flips and inverts are no problem. Also my buddy would rather surf behind our boat the his own. Check out my profile to see the boat
Old     (illkid)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-24-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
Nice. Thanks for the response. Got any pics of the wake? I know pics never do any justice, but still curious. All I ever seem to read is how efficient the ballast system is. But 750 doesn't seem like much
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       09-24-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
J Wilson, What is neat about this hull is that tank is in the front and it acts like ballast. 750 lbs is alot with the hull design. I had the same concern, but when we took it for a test I was so amazed. With six people on board and full ballast, you will go (whooooa). You also have the wake plate that does alot. With is boat, when crusing, set the wake plate all the way down and it does not porpous(spelling). If you want to wake surf just load up the side you are surfing on and set you speed, trim the plate all the way up and it lets the ass of the boat sit lower, and what a wake. With the gas tank in the front, the driver is not looking at the sky when driving

(Message edited by rbeckei on September 24, 2007)
Old     (illkid)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-24-2007, 12:21 PM Reply   
Thanks for your input man. Anyone else have any info?