Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-15-2022, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Does it make you question your world view when people as evil and worthless as the democrats wipe the floor with the godly and beacons of pure light republicans? Maybe you don't understand the world as well as you think.
I understand the world just fine. Pretty much tells it in the bible. Evil will continue to grow and overtake the righteous until god comes back. I have no illusions that it is going to happen, I just wish it would not for the sake of humanity.

As far as wiping the floor. Don't think so. Sounds like you are a sound bite troll. When foreign actors such as your self are for one party, I can pretty much be guaranteed if I am against it. I am on the side of America. America historically has been the only really power against authoritarianism. I know you think you are being funny or cute, but you don't want to live in that world where we don't exist and are puppets the the 3rd world order of the UN.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2022, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I understand the world just fine. Pretty much tells it in the bible. Evil will continue to grow and overtake the righteous until god comes back. I have no illusions that it is going to happen, I just wish it would not for the sake of humanity.

As far as wiping the floor. Don't think so. Sounds like you are a sound bite troll. When foreign actors such as your self are for one party, I can pretty much be guaranteed if I am against it. I am on the side of America. America historically has been the only really power against authoritarianism. I know you think you are being funny or cute, but you don't want to live in that world where we don't exist and are puppets the the 3rd world order of the UN.
Ah, yes, us radicals who want decent bridges, roads, and schools, civic projects, healthcare for our fellow citizens, a helping hand for those with less, and representative government. We're such pure evil monsters.
You know who invoked God? Kari Lake, Trump puppet, election denier who lost in the AZ Gov race, during her campaign said
""God is on our side. We are truly fighting pure evil right now. It is evil what we are dealing with in this world. It's coming from the Left. It's coming from their spokespeople in the media."
Its like a quote straight out of your mouth.
You know who else invoked God??
The Nazis, they had "Gott Mit Uns ("God with Us) on their belt buckles.
All the winners.
Dont think it was a floor wiping, tell us the history of mid term voting, you like reporting history dont you? How the party in the WH loses every single time for 100 years. 30,40, 50, 60 seats is common.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2022, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I cant imagine how much it must suck to have your candidates and those who express your views keep losing election after election after election. Especially butthurt after ALL the POLLS had a Massive RED WAVE predicted. Then Democrats owned the Senate w/o HW. Almost all the trump candidates lost, Kari Lake, Blake Masters, Dr. Oz, Masterson.... Good thing orange guy held on to the $94 Million instead of offering it to all his losers. Hes gonna need it considering the big announcement tonight. lol. Enjoy the coming divorce proceedings. LOL.
Back to the airport bathrooms where you know which one hides the butthurt jackpot you desire. Tell Delta to wear his furry dress again.

@Ralph, Did you mean pure "light" republicans? or pure "White" republicans? Both work.
Well, the D’s already had the Senate and R’s did take the House so… that’ll cut the purse strings and put the hurtin on Biden’s radical agenda. Can’t wait for all the new investigations. Shouldn’t be any SC picks happening unless one of them takes an unexpected dirt nap.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2022, 2:55 PM Reply   
Which is the radical part? The repairing of roads and bridges and schools or the book burnings, the election denying and the removal of women's health rights? I cant wait for the investigations either, We getting Durham again? Or we going back to Kris Kobach, he did the first election stolen conspiracy.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-fraud/617069/

Last edited by 95sn; 11-15-2022 at 2:58 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2022, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Which is the radical part? The repairing of roads and bridges and schools or the book burnings, the election denying and the removal of women's health rights? I cant wait for the investigations either, We getting Durham again? Or we going back to Kris Kobach, he did the first election stolen conspiracy.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-fraud/617069/
Be patient. It'll be better to wait to hear the squealing from an even more inept Biden once Congress puts a padlock on his wallet and he starts crying about how the "R's don't care about the little guy" routine. Don't forget your tissues, snowflake. I'm sure you'll be on the CNN front line, crying too. Let me offer you a preemptive "BOO HOO."
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-16-2022, 10:36 AM Reply   
If the GOP nominates DeSantis or someone else, do you think Trump will continue to show what a self-absorbed narcissist he is and run as an independent, split the Republican vote, and almost guarantee another Democrat win?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2022, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Be patient. It'll be better to wait to hear the squealing from an even more inept Biden once Congress puts a padlock on his wallet and he starts crying about how the "R's don't care about the little guy" routine. Don't forget your tissues, snowflake. I'm sure you'll be on the CNN front line, crying too. Let me offer you a preemptive "BOO HOO."
Why hide from your own comments?? You called Bidens agenda radical. All the dems have done is pass legislation that improves America. They made sure our computer chips will be Made in America instead of China, that radical? Who does it help? Everyone? They passed a bill to limit insulin costs for diabetics, $35 instead of up to $1000. That radical?? Who does that help? Big Pharma? American public? They passed Infrastructure bill to rebuild roads, bridges, schools, airports, public transportation. That radical? Who does that help? All Americans again? The Biden admin has reduced the debt dramatically since Trump. That radical?? Who benefits? Everyone in America or the top 1% like tax cuts to the wealthy? What are you talking about? Your a parrot talking lies. You fail to see what the admin you hate is doing for you.
The senate was a simple take for republicans. The problem was they ran almost exclusively trump backed candidates, ie the ones who praised trump and pushed the lie of election fraud and that trump was the righteous president. McConnell called it out months ago knowing what the results would be. He was right, they got their lying azzes kicked by reality. Why is CNN always coming out of your mouth? Name one person, other than yourself using that source. Fail. Free rent, lol.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-16-2022, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
If the GOP nominates DeSantis or someone else, do you think Trump will continue to show what a self-absorbed narcissist he is and run as an independent, split the Republican vote, and almost guarantee another Democrat win?
Nah bro, Trump would totally swing behind DeSantis for the good of the country. Loooooool.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-16-2022, 6:02 PM Reply   
Did you get Trumps 5 minute riff how he will bring law to execute drug dealers. Lol, who believes this stuff?
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-17-2022, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you get Trumps 5 minute riff how he will bring law to execute drug dealers. Lol, who believes this stuff?
That's not surprising. It's just the usual clueless Trump shooting off his mouth with the usual b.s.

Remember Trump on Duerte?

“I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem,” Trump told Duterte, according to the transcript. “Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that.”

According to the State Department’s 2016 Human Rights Report, which was last updated in March, police and vigilantes in the Philippines had killed more than 6,000 suspected drug dealers since July, the month after Duterte took office. An “apparent governmental disregard for human rights and due process” was among the State Department’s “most significant human rights problems” in the Philippines.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-17-2022, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's not surprising. It's just the usual clueless Trump shooting off his mouth with the usual b.s.

Remember Trump on Duerte?

“I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem,” Trump told Duterte, according to the transcript. “Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that.”

According to the State Department’s 2016 Human Rights Report, which was last updated in March, police and vigilantes in the Philippines had killed more than 6,000 suspected drug dealers since July, the month after Duterte took office. An “apparent governmental disregard for human rights and due process” was among the State Department’s “most significant human rights problems” in the Philippines.
And...... Most of those countries in that region will put you to death for drugs. WBA player is doing 9 years in a penal colony for vape pins with weed in it in Russia.

I mean what is the point. Are we back to fake outrage for every little thing Trump says at a campaign rally? We know he can't get a law passed like that, however people would like something different than what is being done now. Get some common sense. I guess on the other side of that, does the Philippines have a drug problem now? I am sure somewhere between mass murder and changing our laws would be of some help.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-17-2022, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
I mean what is the point. Are we back to fake outrage for every little thing Trump says at a campaign rally? We know he can't get a law passed like that, however people would like something different than what is being done now.
The points you can't trust anything he says.
Lets contrast:
Talking point: Put drug dealers to death.
Actions: Pardons drug dealers while leaving office.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2022, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
The points you can't trust anything he says.
Lets contrast:
Talking point: Put drug dealers to death.
Actions: Pardons drug dealers while leaving office.
Hogwash. Just stop. Every politician says crap on the stump. He feels that way because he hates drug dealers and it is a talking point.

You think the Senate Majority Leader is going to get amnesty for 11 million illegals like he just said out loud? Nope. Interesting he said it just after the Republicans won the house. Did not say it when demorats had all three branches of government. I am sure he would love to, however it is safe to say it now.

I would rather hear Trump's despised talk about Drug dealers that can not come true vs a democrat who keeps bringing up amnesty for illegals all the time.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-18-2022, 1:38 PM Reply   
Crazy to see that MAGA believes that losing is the same thing as fraud.

Arizona:
Picks up two house seats for the R's: no mention of fraud by either winner.
Same Ticket
Kelley beats Masters, Masters concedes with no mention of fraud.
Same Ticket
Lake Loses, "Fraud"
Same Ticket
Finchem Loses, "Fraud"

So let me get this straight, the fraudsters are so advanced they are able to manipulate individual ballots? Are they using invisible ink for the Lake and Finchem selections?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2022, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post

Arizona:
Same Ticket
Same Ticket
Lake Loses, "Fraud"
Same Ticket
Finchem Loses, "Fraud"

So let me get this straight, the fraudsters are so advanced they are able to manipulate individual ballots? Are they using invisible ink for the Lake and Finchem selections?
Who knows. All I can say is, I don't trust a system with mail in ballots. Just don't on principle. Don't trust it when there is multi-day counts then all of a sudden a "new" batch of ballots comes in. I have not been paying attention too much over there. One race the winners may have been too far ahead. Maybe they see statistics were areas are historically voted one way all of a sudden have a different outcome. Just don't know. Mail in ballots need to go outside of well documented reasons like they used to. Also need voter ID. I will never fully trust and election otherwise.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2022, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:

Arizona:
Same Ticket
Same Ticket
Lake Loses, "Fraud"
Same Ticket
Finchem Loses, "Fraud"

Also, I did not put in a mark for many races I had not idea about in my district. I penned in my choices with many blank races on the ballot. I put the ballot in the box (was not ran through a machine like the last many elections in our area btw) and I never saw it again. Someone certain could fill in my blank selections for me. I would have zero idea if they did.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-18-2022, 6:18 PM Reply   
Yep. Mail in ballots and extended ballot box drop offs are nothing more than democrat cheating/ballot harvesting opportunities. One day to vote with ID is all that should be allowed. You vote in your district according to where you registered and your name gets checked off after you voted. Anything else shouldn’t be allowed or believed unless approved-like due to long term illness/handicap or old folks etc. The fact that dims are fighting for felons to vote should be all we need to know about their integrity and the integrity of their positions when it comes to voting.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2022, 10:10 AM Reply   
Why?
Why do you 2 believe that mail in voting is in some way not safe? That it may invite fraud? What is the "on principle" that you dont agree with? How is it cheating? If you claim something, you must have reason to believe that claim.
You are both under the impression (probably because your choice of media cant stop lying about it,ie The Big Lie) that somehow mail in voting invites voter fraud. The fact is that it is VERY safe. Its simpler. Gets more people to vote. Here is the very right leaning source, Heritage Foundation, with decades of voter fraud investigations and keeping records on it. Read it, go over the facts, educate yourself, this is the facts from your side.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Election fraud is virtually non-existent. The Goal of Democracy is to get as many people as possible to vote. That way elected officials have the best chance of doing what the majority want, no minority rule. You dont want minority ruling do you? Do you have some other expert that says something different? Am i wrong? or off base here? Is there any other reliable source stating there is voter fraud or refuting Heritage? Anything? You have no rational reason to believe anything else?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2022, 9:30 PM Reply   
This is going to be so much fun
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-20-2022, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who knows. All I can say is, I don't trust a system with mail in ballots. Just don't on principle. Don't trust it when there is multi-day counts then all of a sudden a "new" batch of ballots comes in. I have not been paying attention too much over there. One race the winners may have been too far ahead. Maybe they see statistics were areas are historically voted one way all of a sudden have a different outcome. Just don't know. Mail in ballots need to go outside of well documented reasons like they used to. Also need voter ID. I will never fully trust and election otherwise.
Mail in ballots have been used for decades with no issues. Mail in voting only became "fraudulent" when Trump realized that he would lose. You saps fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

So troops serving overseas shouldn't be able to return a ballot? Where is your loyalty; the USA or the GOP.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-20-2022, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. Mail in ballots and extended ballot box drop offs are nothing more than democrat cheating/ballot harvesting opportunities. One day to vote with ID is all that should be allowed. You vote in your district according to where you registered and your name gets checked off after you voted. Anything else shouldn’t be allowed or believed unless approved-like due to long term illness/handicap or old folks etc. The fact that dims are fighting for felons to vote should be all we need to know about their integrity and the integrity of their positions when it comes to voting.
Reinstating voting rights to nonviolent felons was a GOP movement in FL. But don't let facts spoil your tall tale.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-25-2022, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't know. Which dress you picking out for your celebration?
I knew you were In the closet! Don't get your panties in a bunch
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-29-2022, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mail in ballots have been used for decades with no issues. Mail in voting only became "fraudulent" when Trump realized that he would lose. You saps fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

So troops serving overseas shouldn't be able to return a ballot? Where is your loyalty; the USA or the GOP.
Mail in ballots have been used by special request and when asked for in advance. Voter harvesting has also been illegal in most states in history to. Not the same situation compared to what it is today.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-29-2022, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mail in ballots have been used by special request and when asked for in advance. Voter harvesting has also been illegal in most states in history to. Not the same situation compared to what it is today.
No, its just your imagination. You have been manipulated by a large lying orange dude. Alabama is the only state that requires the voter only to return the ballot. 1out of 50.
https://truthout.org/articles/police...come-up-short/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fa...da/ar-AA14EZBj
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-03-2022, 4:08 PM Reply   
It seems like the man has just gone nuts. How do you guys defend this one?

Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cal...191856676.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2022, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
It seems like the man has just gone nuts. How do you guys defend this one?

Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cal...191856676.html
You make a strong point but have you considered Hillary's emails and hunters laptop? Check mate libtard.