Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-20-2010, 2:49 PM Reply   
I've had my Bullet tower speakers a couple of seasons now and two of the four cans started to get a little bit of pitting in the chrome. I emailed Jaime to see what I could do to arrest it and his response was to just send them to him and he would replace them as well as giving me a solution to retard this in the future. I honestly didn't expect to have them replaced as they are a couple years old but Jaime really stepped up. Excellent customer service in my opinion.
Old     (camassanger)      Join Date: Oct 2009       05-20-2010, 4:18 PM Reply   
Awesome! Great guy, sounds like it worked well for you. I bought same from Jaime, can you share the solution to retard this in the future? Thanks
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-21-2010, 7:36 AM Reply   
It seems now days that the playing field for HLCD's is becomming more level b/t Wetsounds, Bullet's and Exile. I think that the customer service is the ingredient that is going to positively distinguish the real players in the market.

I have never dealt with Jaime from Bullett, but David at Earmark Marine has vouched for his outstanding track record.

I am a Wetsounds guy and I am b/c there customer service is excellent. Keep up the good work at Bullet. and Wetsounds
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-21-2010, 7:44 AM Reply   
Just had the Bullet 650 coaxials installed in my MB. Jaime personally delivered them over to Acme tops and Tunes for the install.
Attached Images

Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-21-2010, 10:29 AM Reply   
I'll add that the service I got was great from Bullets. I picked them up right from them, and couldn't be happier with the service and info they gave me.

Ian...NICE!
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-21-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
Those yellow LEDs are the BEEZ-NISS Ian! That looks awesome!
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-21-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
Or maybe they are white but the gelcoat makes them look yellow. Either way that's going to look great at night.
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-21-2010, 12:13 PM Reply   
As a dealer, I've been working with Jamie with Bullet Speakers for many years now. In my experience he has a perfect service record and takes care of his direct consumers and dealers alike. Nice to see him get a little of the recognition that he deserves.

David
Earmark Marine
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-21-2010, 12:34 PM Reply   
This is nice to know because I had Earmark Marine refit my boat entirely with Bullet speakers to include 4 Hollow Point 770's.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-21-2010, 4:44 PM Reply   
same as tc picked mine up from bullet as well great to work with and I love the speakers
Attached Images

Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-24-2010, 7:50 PM Reply   
I love hearing about good customer service these days..... That's what will make or break a business or company.