Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       03-21-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
Ive got it narrowed down to these 2 based on price and features. Any input would be helpful. thanks.
Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       03-21-2010, 5:51 PM Reply   
sale end monday. please help.
Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-21-2010, 6:05 PM Reply   
audios....havent used them persionally but heard lots of good things about them....the byerly pros are kinda like the 08 murrays....i tried a pair on and didnt like em....but thats just my $.02
Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       03-21-2010, 7:48 PM Reply   
thanks. Input from others is appreciated as well.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-21-2010, 8:37 PM Reply   
i got a pair of 2010 byerly pros today, and mounted them on my board. i didnt get to ride it as i got it after we rode today, but i strapped up just on the ground, and they felt amazing, really locked my feet in into the bindings, they didnt move around at all, and had zero heel lift. i cant wait to try them out, i have a feeling they are going to be amazing
Old     (AndrewMulkern4)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-22-2010, 12:53 PM Reply   
Byerly's are high cut and audio's are low cut, thet both have decent sized arches so if your flat footed it will take a while to get used to. Also, they are both soft but the audios are a little softer.(sorry if it's too late just saw the thread.)
Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       03-22-2010, 5:01 PM Reply   
thanks everyone.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-28-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
got to ride with the byerlys this weekend. awesome boots. stiff with lots of support, yet you can still poke with them. i dont understand how that worked. the only bummer, just from tightening the laces, i broke one on my second set, and another is about to break. the laces are CRAP! i rode my shanes for over a year and one JUST started to fray.