Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-16-2010, 7:57 PM Reply   
Does anybody know the current water temp or a website that I can check? Thanks
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-17-2010, 9:47 AM Reply   
all these views and no replies....
Old     (c0l7hy)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-17-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
i searched google for you. looks like its a little over 55

http://www.gloryholesports.com/lates...ing_report.htm
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-17-2010, 12:20 PM Reply   
I googled it found a fishing report that says is it 55-57 on the surface. The website was www.gloryholesports.com I was almost afraid to open the site with a name like that.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-17-2010, 12:44 PM Reply   
I found those websites but the dates I was getting were old and not current or just the avg for this time of the year. The link shows the 12th and today is the 17th, not sure but hoping it would go up alittle, but then again I am use to a very small lake up in washington and the water temp could change by 5-7 degrees in a few days. I have got to get use the our old lakes again. (melones/pedro). I think tomorrow morning will be a good day for the water and warm enough for the kids.