Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (sadcaper)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-10-2007, 2:47 PM Reply   
We are heading down to our family lakehouse this weekend and would love to be able to do some boarding. I'm asking if anyone is willing to rent us their wakeboard boat for a day or two.

There are 6 adults going (3 couples), no kids or pets. I own a Malibu Wakesetter so I know how to drive these boats and will definitely take care of it. We just want to board, that's it. If we wanna hang out on the water, we'll take our pontoon.

Any takers??? We can discuss $$$ when you contact me. Feel free to shoot me an email @ agentutah@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Drew
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-10-2007, 3:15 PM Reply   
Did you check the find a third/be a third? Someone might be able to accommodate you.
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-11-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
Not sure what portion of the lake you'll be on, but No Wake Marine (Cincy Malibu dealer), Land 'N Sea (Cincy Nautique dealer), and G-Rides (wake gear/lessons store) are all around the Deerfield area of Norris. Maybe they could help you out???
Old     (sadcaper)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-12-2007, 6:44 AM Reply   
Yeah, I contacted G-Rides but they're closed for the season. I've never heard of those other two places though. Can you get to them by boat? We're close to G-Rides, and Seqoyiah and Shanghai...so I'm not sure where those other ones are that you mentioned. Maybe I'll give em a call.

Thanks!
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-12-2007, 5:54 PM Reply   
Drew,
Both dealerships are in Cincy, but No Wake has a houseboat at Shanghai. Land 'n Sea has a storage/maintenance(?) setup by "Fast Freddies", the road leading into Deerfield Resort.
Best bet is to call. They might not have a boat for you, but might have a bigger network of information.
Good luck.