Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-19-2010, 8:21 PM Reply   
Humm???
Attached Images

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-19-2010, 8:45 PM Reply   
drive faster.............. I hear banjo music.............
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-19-2010, 9:15 PM Reply   
It is true that we were all forced to get an education on that wondrous culture.

Honestly, I liked it better when I knew nothing about Islam and I assumed it to be "just another religion".

Last edited by diamonddad; 08-19-2010 at 9:16 PM. Reason: typo
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-20-2010, 7:51 AM Reply   
wow
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-20-2010, 8:18 AM Reply   
Well, atleast the confederate flag fits right in with the theme.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-20-2010, 9:02 AM Reply   
RICHMOND

The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles on Tuesday recalled a license plate that appeared to have coded references glorifying Adolf Hitler.

The vanity plate, which read "14CV88," was the subject of complaints after photos were posted online.

The "88" is sometimes a coded reference to Heil Hitler, as each word begins with the eighth letter of the alphabet.

The "14" is thought to stand for the number of words in a white supremacist credo. The "CV" is an apparent reference to the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-20-2010, 9:20 AM Reply   
Before I saw your explanation I interpreted it to mean "I foresee Victory Heil Hitler"
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-20-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
It's kind of funny but about as accurate as putting a picture of the Westboro Church people protesting at a soldier's funeral with the saying, "All I need to know about Christianity" or something similar.

There are extremists everywhere.

It's very fitting from some redneck, though.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-20-2010, 9:50 AM Reply   
I wonder why he needs the handicapped spot. I really, really want to know!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-20-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
Train, clearly he's mentally handicapped.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-20-2010, 11:42 AM Reply   
I don't know why people are shocked. Many people (including people that regularly post on this board), agree 110% with what that tailgate says. If it wasn't for the tag and the Rebel flags, this guy would be a hero to many Americans and would probably get an interview on Fox News.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-20-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
He would probably even be the mascot for Palin's 2012 campaign. In 2008, it was Joe the Plumber. In 2012, Pete the pickup driver.
Old    SamIngram            08-20-2010, 12:56 PM Reply   
I agree with it! Sharia Law is great!
Old    deltahoosier            08-20-2010, 8:12 PM Reply   
Actually, the blowing up of the trade centers is very consistent with Islam. I don't think people understand who Muhammad was and how Islam came to be. The ones who are non militant are most likely just the social muslims. There are two ways into heaven as a muslim. Scales of justice where you have to lead as perfect a life as possible or through being a martyr. All it takes is some Imam some where to issue a fatwa and there is the free ticket. It is also acceptable and written in the Quaran that they can lie to non believers in order to gain advantage. You are fool if you believe for one second that it is a religion of peace.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-21-2010, 6:55 AM Reply   
giving VA a great rep...thanks bro
Old     (bennn)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-21-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
woww
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-21-2010, 10:07 AM Reply   
Delta, so in your mind there are about a billion militant Muslims running around planning the next Jihad? You're sick in the head if you think that 99.9% (the ones that wouldn't hurt anyone) of muslims are planning to attack ANYONE. I had a great buddy that was of the Islamic faith that I spent a lot time with while I was in the service. That was one of the best guys I have ever met, and he would go out of his way to help people out. And don't post any of your biased, anti-Islamic B.S. because I won't read it.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-21-2010, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
And don't post any of your biased, anti-Islamic B.S. because I won't read it.
Quote:
He would probably even be the mascot for Palin's 2012 campaign. In 2008, it was Joe the Plumber. In 2012, Pete the pickup driver.

biased...bs...jeremy, this is a forum. And you are one of the most biased on it.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-21-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
The only difference between this guy and the pope is a set of balls.

Here's what the Pope quoted from the 1400s in 2006 before putting his tail between his legs after Muslims rioted and burned his effigy.

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."
Old    deltahoosier            08-21-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
Jeremy, You tend to spend a lot of your life with your head in the sand. Yes it is biased. It is biased toward the truth. You ignore history of the world and you seem to have a hard time processing evidence. I know plenty of liberals and like them very much but I sure as hell don't trust their opinion when it comes to finance and general cause and effect when it comes to the human condition. Same with your muslim friend. Sure there are many great guys that are muslim. Most of the muslims are social muslims. They are not even allowed to read the Quran because they are required to read it in the native language. How do you think so many kids that convert end up in the middle east fighting in Jihad. They are read to by these radicals and the radicals read to them the things they want them to hear. Shall I bring out the huge list of muslim bombings, kidnappings, hijackings and so on that are done in the name of allah? Can you tell me one time in history when sects of muslims were not killing the other sects of muslims? If this religion is truly a religion of peace, then why would they be able to fight and kill each other like that? They do it in the name of allah. Don't tell me I am biased. I am only seeing a long history of truths in front of me.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-21-2010, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shall I bring out the huge list of muslim bombings, kidnappings, hijackings and so on that are done in the name of allah? Can you tell me one time in history when sects of muslims were not killing the other sects of muslims? If this religion is truly a religion of peace, then why would they be able to fight and kill each other like that?
Absolutely! Preach it Delta!! These guys will just never understand how violent the Muslim religion has been historically. Thank God no one has ever killed or tortured in the name of Christianity.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-21-2010, 2:00 PM Reply   
^Exactly. Christians always tend to hide away in the closet the Crusades. I spoke to a person from Iran. The reason that many of these people are lured into these extremist groups is all their life they hear from some of these radical leaders, "The reason you are poor and can't feed your family is because of the U.S.". The leaders promise to take care of these guys' families in return for a suicide bombing or terrorist attack or whatever.

Someone, you disdain Muslims and Catholics and I am venturing to say probably most non-Protestants. There are plenty of Muslims (and other non-Christian religions) in the US military that wake up everyday to protect people like YOU that don't accept them as Americans or even as equal human beings. They have put a lot more on the line for this country than you and you question their patriotism. You are like many, reap what they have sewn, and discard them because they don't believe everything you do. I would personally be ashamed to call yourself an American, because you are the polar opposite of what a true American is.

And T.C., you are right. I am biased to treating people as human beings regardless of what god they choose to pray to.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-22-2010, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

And T.C., you are right. I am biased to treating people as human beings regardless of what god they choose to pray to.

That's good. I wish that islamic countries ( and non-Judeo/Christian countries) felt the same way...
Attached Images

Old    deltahoosier            08-21-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
You constantly jump to illogical conclusions. Just like the prop 8 debate. You continue to draw illogical conclusions. One does not equal the other. Islam being a religion of violence has nothing to do with individuals being good citizens or patriots. You can stand by that "I joined the military so you owe me" crap. Hate to tell you, a vast majority of the people I know who ever joined the military did it so they can get money for school or they had no other options and that was the way out of their small town. Except WW2 and WW1 where people joined to go fight evil, very few people I have ever met joined the military hoping we will start a war or go kick someones A$$ for any of us. You don't know a damn thing about what I do and have done in my life so you again draw illogical conclusions. You are running on emotion.

What I have disdain for, Jeremy, are people that have zero ability to comprehend sound economic policy and have their heads so far up their butts that they don't believe there is evil in the world.

Yes, you are right on many people being poor in the middle east are talked into doing those deeds you say. IF they were truly muslim, and they supposedly are, there would be nothing in the Quran that could convince them to lay down their live because most religions believe if you take your own life, you are doomed to hell. Unless there is a provision for being a Martyr. Catholicism (not Christianity) and Islam both have that in their doctrine. I don't have disdain for individuals of these religions but to not understand what the religion is and where the religion came from is dangerous. If you want to ask people about the islam problem, then talk to people from England and France. Talk to people from southeast Asia. You make the illogical conclusion yet again that because I know where the religion came from and what it is about, that I dislike people. The person you talked to from Iran says they use that as an excuse about the US, but, what do they do? They go to war with other sects of muslims. You think there is any correlation between the start of islam and the complete lack of invention and progress in what was once the center of the advanced world? Do you know who Mohammad was? He was a murderer and came to power through war against the other tribes.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-22-2010, 8:29 AM Reply   
You don't owe me anything nor do I expect anything from anyone. But I think it is unjust to question my patriotism, and it doesn't matter what a person joins the military for as long as they; serve honorably and fulfill their obligation. There were plenty of servicemen (I was in the reserves at the time), that agreed to go to active duty to help in the efforts in Afghanistan, so it wasn't limited solely to WWI and II vets.

If other people are doomed to hell, why do you care? By your beliefs (you follow a religion that is about 200 years old), there have already been countless cast to hell, so what is a few more? This country was founded on religious tolerance and acceptance whether you agree with that religion or not (GW, Thomas Jefferson, and others were not these devout, bible-thumping Christians that they are portrayed to be by shady conservative politicians). Something that you and others simply don't comprehend.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2010, 3:03 PM Reply   
A religion that is 200 years old? Are you kidding me? What year is it? This is 2010 bud. You need to add another zero to the end of your 200. You do know Why this is the year 2010 don't you and not the year 1232389284347?

When did I question your patriotism? You brought that up. Again. One argument does not logically follow the other. Yes, you are right there are people who still join for a fight but last I have seen the left that you throw in with in this country calls those people knuckle draggers. My point was not to say there are not brave people. It was more my being miffed about throwing out I served the military so you have done nothing for this country mem you threw out.