Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-07-2004, 1:00 PM Reply   
Who is going tonight and what time are you getting there?
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-07-2004, 2:19 PM Reply   
Call me when the beer is cold and I'll be there. When we left the lake there were about 6 boats in line already.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-07-2004, 2:27 PM Reply   
I thought there wasn't going to be an SDSVSRDLAN?

So I take it you guys won't be at the Canyon Lake tourney?
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-07-2004, 2:54 PM Reply   
I'm not going to make the CL contest, but it's because I'll be going down to PB for the block party not cuz of SDSVSR2004. I'll hit the lake for a couple of hours in the morning...
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2004, 3:44 PM Reply   
We're planning to stop by around 7ish for an hour or two.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-08-2004, 8:36 PM Reply   
What's the water temp like? We're heading out there in the morning.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-08-2004, 9:11 PM Reply   
about 75, nice and warm
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-08-2004, 9:13 PM Reply   
Laureen thanks you for the great news, Bill! I was struggling to convince her not to bring her drysuit.
Old    tutman            05-10-2004, 8:50 AM Reply   
So how was it? I wasn’t able to make it Friday night or on the lake Saturday. Any trouble w/ rangers Friday night? Hope everyone had a great time. I’ll see you all there soon.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-10-2004, 8:55 AM Reply   
I stopped by for a couple hours Friday night. It was low-key. Dave Williams and Tyler were out there. Ian and Neil from M2O. Had a few beers, went home.

One of the rangers stopped by with a little concern but everything was fine. Like I said, it was very low-key compared to the last two years.

I didn't make it out Sat to the lake, but went out yesterday morning. Pretty typical San V. Had a short amount of good water, than it got both blown out and rollered out from power turners by about 7am.
Old    tutman            05-10-2004, 9:36 AM Reply   
Well, at least there weren’t any problems. Blown out by 7, that’s rough; literally. Power turns are the devil .
Old    akman            05-10-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
Laura and I stopped by late Friday and it was pretty low key......hung out with Ian, Neal and Tyler for a short time and went home.

Put the boat in the lake Sunday and went out for a spin around the lake before heading to the kiddie cove to just relax in the sun.

Left around 2 and there was a line of 5 boats waiting to get into the lake......water was 76* and the air was 92*.

Got some stinky looks from the rangers for playing my radio loud.......some things never change!

Other than that the usual mid day white caps and jet boat crowd.....

Gramps