Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-26-2008, 11:53 AM Reply   
I would like to give props to both of these companies. I find it just as important to praise great service as it is to bash someone for poor service.

First, Daryl Moore Marine. Thank you for making the purchase and delivery of our new 08 VLX flawless. From the minute we began our dealing at the boat show everything was professional and forthright. They wanted to sell us a boat and they were going to make sure that we were happy in the end. During the whole build process we were kept up to date and we never felt lost in the crowd so to speak. Once the boat came back from the stereo shop the detail was quick and beautiful. All of the paper work was done through FedEx so that we never had to drive to Spring, TX except to pick up the boat. These guys are a great dealership to work with and I will definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Now, Texas Stereo. If you ever need a bumpin system in your ride, I highly recommend Tom Buist with Texas Stereo www.boatstereo.com . We sent the boat over to Tom with stereo delete. He completely built the system from the ground up and did an awesome job. Everything looks better than stock. This thing is flawless and looks extremely custom. At first I was a little skeptical about using Fosgate stuff. I have never been a huge fan. I am a believer now. I will post some pics of the completed system on Sunday.

Anyways, I just wanted to share a positive experience for anyone in the Houston Area. Any questions please post them here.

Later
Preston