Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-24-2005, 8:00 AM Reply   
Ok I know this is a wakeboard fourm but whatever, Just wanted to show some pic's Mikeski took with his bad a$$ cammera from this weekend. Both Mikeski and Dirty Kurty "TORE it up" behing the Bling Bling, the skiing was great. Seeing anything done correctley is way cool and has got me stoked to Ski. The pic's dont do it justice. Mike made it look so easy and fluid it was awesome to see. Mike is the man we got to see him Ski short line damm that line is short (Think of wakesurfing at 36mph on a ski) and Barefoot (sorry no barefoot pic's) wich is totaly cool if you have never seen it done 42 MPH pretty fast. Mike,Kurt,Tanya,Heidi Great day cool to see and do new stuff.

Heidi

Mike

wasssup Mike Pimpin the Bling!

Dirty Kurty

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-24-2005, 10:03 AM Reply   
wow, Heidi has a strong cut into the wake,
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-24-2005, 10:12 AM Reply   
Great pics! Reminds me of the good ol' days, and the skills that I have that may need little dusting!
Old    bmanİ            10-24-2005, 11:16 AM Reply   

drunk
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-24-2005, 12:09 PM Reply   
Brian LOL pretty funny one hand action! Mike's cut is awesome. To bad we didn't get better pic's of him. I was driving and Heidi was using his cammera for the first time. Her timeing was a little off.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-24-2005, 12:26 PM Reply   
I had a great time too. This time of year with fall glass is one of my favorite times to ski.

Grant & Heidi, you guys are great hosts, I had a great day! Thanks again.

Brian, that's a classic shot.

Looking forward to some drysuit action this winter.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-24-2005, 5:40 PM Reply   
yeah, Mike can definitely tear it up
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-25-2005, 4:26 PM Reply   

Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-25-2005, 4:36 PM Reply   
How often do you (addressed to anyone I guess) go to Tulloch? Know Rick Lopes by any chance?
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-26-2005, 8:56 AM Reply   
I live on tulloch and it is small and over built. Any way what boat is that in the pictures? Is that the candy cane super air? I see it there all the time but have never seen anyone actually behind it.I have a red X2 and ride there every weekend. Later, Mike
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-26-2005, 9:14 AM Reply   
Mike: thats my Air, I think I saw you this weekend, I have seen you and your girlfriend in the past, Your a great wakeboarder. Ill be sure to say Hi next time is see ya. Most of the time its just Heidi & I, so we dont Wakeboard and Ski in the ususall places. OUTLAW! Ive seen you pimping outlaw before LOL. Wheres your place? We are off of Kiva.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-26-2005, 9:22 AM Reply   
Yes I am one of those bad people that don't have a thrid person. But I figure I have spent probably about four thousand hours in a boat so I kind of know what is up. I live in poker flat. We will be out there pretty much every weekend through the winter. My girl friend is a wake board addict. Next time you see us out there come over and say hi. Your boat is very nice. Later, Mike
Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       10-26-2005, 10:33 AM Reply   
Dang -- looks like great conditions!! I haven't been on a slalom since I broke an ankle like, three years ago?

We had a last blast weekend down at Cumberland last weekend. Water was smooth but not quite what you guys had! Unfortunately I was relegated to spotter and beer-drinking duty since I have a busted knee. Still was great getting out!

Grant -- looks like you've got those new pimpin' handles installed with the LEDs. Those working well?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-26-2005, 10:38 AM Reply   
no tubing pics?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-26-2005, 10:38 AM Reply   
no tubing pics?