Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-30-2005, 7:17 PM Reply   
The House board shop in conjunction with MN Inboards is throwing this years CORN STOCK. It will be held on July 23. Come check it!
Old    trilandun            07-01-2005, 7:29 AM Reply   
Hey,
How about some info about this event? I am going to warped tour the next day, so i would also like to go to corn stock as well.

So give up the info so i can "check it" ...

lol

Thnx
Old    yearling            07-02-2005, 11:52 PM Reply   
Where is it?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-06-2005, 7:55 AM Reply   
The Comp is on Lake Susan In Shoreview MN. Its cash prizes, and gear prizes. All abilities are welcome. The next day there is a Arron Reed Demo. Should be sick. I will set a link to a PDF file with all the info.
Old    yearling            07-06-2005, 9:35 AM Reply   
Sweet thanks.
Old     (that_nate_kid)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-06-2005, 5:21 PM Reply   
Hey Andy, Can i compete against the kids?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-08-2005, 9:56 PM Reply   
The Comp is on Island lake in Shoreview, Not Lake Susan, that a later comp. My BaD. To get there from the Cities, Take 694 West To the "Victoria" Steet Exit. Go left, for 1 mile, the Lake, "Park, Recreational" is on the right. You wont be able to miss it.

SEE YOU THERE.

if you need any more info, email me @ wakeboard1@gmail.com
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-15-2005, 7:56 AM Reply   
This is comming soon, make sure you register. Arron Reed is one of the Judges, he will be doing wakeskate demos. And holding a Clinic on Monday.
Old     (dahmsy686)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-15-2005, 8:31 AM Reply   
what time does this comp start at and where can i get more information? anyone know
Old    trilandun            07-15-2005, 9:23 AM Reply   
To get info call The House in the cities, thats who i called to get info since they are a sponser and are helping set up the event. the number is:

800-409-7669

Just call and ask the secretary that you need info on Corn Stock.

Can't spell oh well.....
Old    valhalla579            07-18-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
Are there gonna be any tpes of tents from dealers or anything else in addition going on there on saturday? I too am going to warped tour sunday, and want to be sure it's worth the trip of going up a day early. Thanks!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-18-2005, 4:05 PM Reply   
Arron Reed will be doing demos, the HOuse will have some stuff. The Vans crew should be there a long with LF and Obrien.