Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (chefwong)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-27-2007, 9:02 AM Reply   
O come on they can't even begin to call 70 degree weather a freeze ride. I know I've ridden in the 50's in April

What's the coldest riding everyone else here has done?
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-27-2007, 9:20 AM Reply   
Folsom Lake

Water: 44
Air: 41

Of course, I volunteer to drive so I could get the warmest seat in the house since there was a heater. Well, the worst part was that the heater was busted...but the real worst part was that it was dripping water all over the drivers floor, so soppy socks...but the even worse part was that the water leaking was hot water so it steamed up the windshield which meant that I had to stick my head over the glass to see where I was going. BRRRRRRRR.

Rob, please tell me you have fixed that!
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-27-2007, 10:20 AM Reply   
No, I haven't replaced the heater coil yet. I do have a few really warm blankets though. Maybe, I should take the coil out of your old Sanger before you sell it. We can put my cracked one back in your old boat and leave the problem for the next owner of your old boat.

Trace and I want to ride this Sunday. Are you available? I'm up for snow or water, but I would prefer to get on the water.

Give me a call later to talk it over.

Rob
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-27-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
i feel bad to everyone who didnt show up on saturday...Keith Lyman knows how to ride a wakeboard for damn sure...and if you havent seen it your missing out...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-27-2007, 4:06 PM Reply   
37 degree water
27 degree air

Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-09-2007, 5:37 PM Reply   
if thats a heatercraft heater call them they changed the cores because the were failing so bad/quickly they have a good replacement they charged me 40 bucks i think...
you can easily bypass it with an elbow and just connect the two hoses together...