Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-26-2009, 4:32 PM Reply   
Headed there on Jan. 22. Looking for the best way to save money on lift tickets. I found coupons for 25% off. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Old     (baldboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-26-2009, 10:12 PM Reply   
Canyon Sports and Costco in Salt Lake have discount tickets to most northern Utah Resorts. Go to http://www.onthesnow.com for good deals.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       12-28-2009, 2:15 PM Reply   
also , i believe that if you can get an early flight to slc and get to park city in the morning, you can get a free day lift ticket for the day you arrive.
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-30-2009, 6:29 PM Reply   
cool thanks
Old     (hbguy)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2010, 7:28 AM Reply   
For the past five years, between New Years and Prez day, the Canyons has had a special which was 2 lift tix, two lunches and two beers for $99. I think last year they raised it to $109. It's a hell of a deal if you are the type that eats lunch and has a beer on the mountain because that is going to cost you $20 a person. I just picked up the phone and called Canyons and they said they are having the same special this year and you can register for it on pairpass.com.

If you have any other questions about Park City, feel free to pm me. I know PC pretty well.
Old     (hayes)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-05-2010, 10:41 AM Reply   
Dang, that is a good deal jason. I just bought lift tickets for $62 each. Too bad they don't include food and beer though!
Old     (cla10beck)      Join Date: Dec 2007       01-05-2010, 6:23 PM Reply   
Also try liftopia.com. Better than paying full price but probably better deals to be had
Old     (shredhead)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-06-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
If you fly in the same day, the lift pass is free with your boarding pass. IMHO it's the only reason to ski PC.

http://www.parkcityinfo.com/static/index.cfm?contentID=1047