Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old    whirly            07-10-2005, 1:01 PM Reply   
I just recently became a student of ASU from Wisconsin and am looking to start riding again. I heard about the wakedevils and am wondering what the actual criteria on joining is. Coming off a foot injury requiring surgery from last summer I certainly am not in any condition to even try to compete and am yet to ride again.

Also, I'm trying to find the best viable to option for bringing out '01 X-Star from home. What would be the best lake to store it at, considering prices as well. Or is there a better, cheaper option for storage? I'm living at an apartment complex close to campus.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-10-2005, 3:31 PM Reply   
Blake, whats up man. My friend Mike was on the wakedevils last year. I'll call him and let him know about this thread. He can answer all the q's. As far as storing your boat... its pretty damn expensive wherever you store it, on or off lake.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-10-2005, 3:40 PM Reply   
Tyler.......................Nothing
-Lets install my stereo this week

Blake-I just answered you wakedevils question on facebook. As for lakes, bartlett and saguaro are the best locally although we have been just making the drive to roosevelt to get good water. Any on the water storage is going to be expensive. I know of a storage where my cousin stores his wakesetter, its not too much and close to campus. If your interested I can find out more info on that for you. Hit me up if you want to ride.
Old    whirly            07-10-2005, 4:55 PM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up guys. Yeah I found a website on lake bartlett storage... quite steep...

mike- I replied to ya on facebook.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-12-2005, 12:00 AM Reply   
dude, mike. nothing. toggaf (read it backwards...darn site wont let me say the ef ay gee word.)
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-12-2005, 5:38 PM Reply   
I just got punked