Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old    carsons            05-06-2005, 12:01 PM Reply   
Looking for any feedback on the launch LTS compared to an X7 or in general
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-06-2005, 12:12 PM Reply   
what do you want to use it for predominently? Skiing or wakeboarding? I suppose it is safe to assume both 50/50 since you are picking between these boats.....
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-06-2005, 12:22 PM Reply   
My cousin has an X-7 and I've ridden/driven the LTS. IMO, the ski wakes are very similar but the LTS had a better wakeboarding wake. Primarily due to the 'basement' storage in the LTS which houses a front ballast bag (X-7 only has one rear bag). Both are super nice crossover, smaller boats. Gotta test drive/ride to be sure for yourself though.
Old    carsons            05-06-2005, 12:59 PM Reply   
I am a skier and buying my first board right now. I found what I thought was a good deal on a used '04 lts w 50 hrs 31,500. Couldnt find much in the way of used x7's so I went with the lts. I just see nothing but mc on my lake and started to get concerned
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-06-2005, 1:20 PM Reply   
you will be happy on here with plenty of very happy supra owners.... tends to be certain areas that are loaded with certain brands and others are totally different. depends on dealer location and reputation...
Old    carsons            05-06-2005, 1:33 PM Reply   
Thank you very much for your feedback, I appreciate it. You are correct as well regarding the dealer...