Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old    olbu            07-23-2008, 9:00 PM Reply   
Hello, I'm ol'bu (dad) from Canyon Lake, TX. i'm into the sport because well, the pictures will tell. Kelbey is on me for needing to get involved with the forum other than just reading it. So here I go. I'll post one, you tell me what you think. I would like for someone to tell me how to make this easy posting cilps and pic's. Kelbey will chime in once I'lm forum savvvvvy. By the way for real...8yr old and it's all FUN for him. Even the rails at TSR....help me out and we can post some more and chat. Oh, he may not like the pic i picked. Upload
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-24-2008, 4:26 AM Reply   
New lurkers always welcome :-) As far as posting the pics...just make sure you hit 'Enter' after your last line of text before hitting the 'Upload attachment' button to include the picture. That way, the picture will not "force" that last line down the page. You can see what it will look like in the preview page before you post. BTW, the pic looks great, wish I was riding at 8 :-)
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2008, 5:01 AM Reply   
Your kid is on you to get involved on the forum??
That might change down the line
Old     (txadam)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
Hey I ride out at Canyon quite a bit. What kind of boat do you have?
Old    olbu            07-24-2008, 11:06 AM Reply   
We have a blue/white 91 Malibu. Generally ride in the cove behind PapaDocs. sometimes we'll get up by the river. Always looking for someone to ride w/us to give some extra pointers to Kelbey. He doesn't listen to me. Also i wanted to load some more pics but received a message that the pic was to large.
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-24-2008, 11:16 AM Reply   
edit and resize.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-24-2008, 12:31 PM Reply   
good one Chris!

welcome charles and kelbey.
Old     (txadam)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2008, 3:51 PM Reply   
Let me know when you're heading out and might tag along some time. Been riding on Dunlap most of the time lately.

Kelbey's looking good! Is he going wake2wake yet?
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-24-2008, 4:54 PM Reply   
Charles send me your e-mail address in a pm and i can hel you out in the resizing of the pics and posting them
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-24-2008, 6:51 PM Reply   
Charles I use photoshop to resize mine for easier posting.