Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    choix            08-15-2004, 8:03 PM Reply   
If you were me, would you buy the LF Super Suction Bindings or the Evo Bindings?!?!

+'s and -'s if you got em

thanx!
john
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-15-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
evo's suck
super suctions are ok
get ultras, transits, or exo's
Old    choix            08-15-2004, 8:07 PM Reply   
lack of $$ forces me to get supers or evos
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-15-2004, 8:11 PM Reply   
how much are they and where?
evogear.com has 2003 ultras for $119. If that is still too expensive, go with the supers. Definately better.

(Message edited by malibuboarder75 on August 15, 2004)
Old    choix            08-15-2004, 8:16 PM Reply   
yeah, but only in size small...doesnt help my size 12 dogs...

im lookin on ebay..

obrien links for $90
Evo's for about the same
Supers for round $60
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-16-2004, 7:03 AM Reply   
I would go with Supers since they are cheaper. If you dont like them buy something else. Did you check into any double up bindings? I think ther are some Luke wulf's for like $45.
Old    choix            08-16-2004, 7:15 AM Reply   
you'd go with the supers over the links/evos even though the supers arent adjustable? it seems like the way wakeboard bindings are going is to include some form of adjustment...and the supers dont do that...just a thought..
Old    choix            08-16-2004, 7:27 AM Reply   
and wait a second...doubleup luke wulf for $45?! where?!
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-16-2004, 7:40 AM Reply   
well the supers are the closest to ultras. Shane bonifay used to ride the supers. Maybe a preference thing, but they had to be comfortable if he rode them over the ultras. I think i saw some double up wulfs on ebay. Just look around on ebay. you will find something good.
Old    utlakerider1            08-16-2004, 6:07 PM Reply   
just don't ride exo's they really suck... unless you want your feet to go numb wjile ridding.
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-17-2004, 7:59 PM Reply   
Alek, I can't believe my eyes!? The Exo's really suck? I swear by Exo's, and most everyone on this site will agree that they definately don't suck. They are great bindings. If your feet were going numb, you were wearing the wrong size.