Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       02-10-2010, 1:56 PM Reply   
Hey guys...I figured WakeWorld.com has always been a great place to get unbiased/impartial opinions, so...I was hoping you guys could check out my band Depswa's new material and let me know what you think (two FREE Downloads at www.reverbnation.com/depswa ).

We are releasing our new album "Distorted American Dream" March 16th and would like to get some feedback on what you guys think to help guide our marketing and touring plans. We are releasing it on our own label and have several marketing plans for it, but we are always open to new ideas. I have a marketing degree and we have laid out a decent promotional plan, but anything I could have missed is greatly welcomed.

In this day and age, it is so hard to make it in music, and it sucks because bands that we all may love are being forced to give it up which in turns hurts the fans in that the music they like may not continue to be released.

SO...please listen to the tracks then let us know what you think...what bands you think we'd be good touring with...any music websites you frequent...if there are radio stations you think we should send it to, etc. Since my days in college, blogging has become a huge avenue to utilize for marketing, but...that was before my time, so I'm not sure how to start with that?

ANyways, let me know what you think...If you can contribute anything to help us out, I'm sure we can hook you up in return somehow...maybe free merch, autographed cds, show tickets, etc. We'll see. Hope to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Dan Noonan