Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-07-2003, 8:43 AM Reply   
Where did the old thread go??

Sunday, Me, Jake and Novak will be down.
Drew and Nick too.

Didnt know if I would talk to everyone on the phone so just in case: For the fight Saturday nite: Be here around 8-ish, BYOB, and DON'T EAT! I am cooking up some vittles! *Real FOOD* and mayyyybe some grizzle vittles,,if you all are lucky!*

David, I took your advice about the thread. Lets see if this one vanishes !? (lookin' forward to meetin' ya + HOlly)
btw, did that very first email ever come thru?
wierd.

Lookin' forward to another fun weekend!!!
Old    travisellis            11-07-2003, 9:15 AM Reply   
HOWDY ANGI WHERE DOES THE POSTS GO SOMETIME ? IGHT GIRL LATER
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-07-2003, 9:26 AM Reply   
??? 'Tis a mystery....

been wakin' T?
Old    travisellis            11-07-2003, 9:41 AM Reply   
NOT SINCE LAKEAULOZA, ARE YALL STILL KICKIN THIS WEEKEND
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-07-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
Angi - never did get that 1st email - weird. It's good that you started another thread though for all the Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater folks to talk smack on.

Holly and I will make it out soon enough...

Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       11-07-2003, 12:36 PM Reply   
David, you guys wanna try to go out sunday?

Havent checked w/Brent yet. We will be talking w/him tonight. Sheila n Dawn hasnt gotten to laff at us in quite a while now.

Maybe bring the wakeskate too?
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-07-2003, 12:41 PM Reply   
The thread was moved to the Find a 3rd topic...
Old    purplegirl            11-07-2003, 7:07 PM Reply   
Hi guys
I heard about this link through Cliff and wanted to see what was up. If ya got room for a female rider let me know....Maria
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       11-07-2003, 7:39 PM Reply   
HEY! Maria! Glad you found this place.

I think we are going w/Suzanne tomorrow to ride for a bit and I was thinking about going out in my boat Sunday.

I will call you about it before we head out. Brent n I have to interview someone in the morning and heading to Suzanne's after that.

She doesnt have a tower or pylon, but we still have fun anyway. I think I will bring my fat sacs w/me too.

Sunday, its Brent, me, our bitc...women and that leaves room for 4 or 5 others. If not, then fat sacs n waterbed tubes!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-10-2003, 8:43 AM Reply   
David

Glad you and Holly made it out sat/sunday, nice to finally put a face to the name! sorry we didnt get to say goodbye but I did read your note when we got back to the house! hope you guys had fun and hopefully our next East Lake adventure will be a little more 'sun friendly' !
Did Holly get to ride yesterday? Jake and Michelle both hurt their ankles and Eric said it was 'grizzley out there' (not to be confused with 'GRIZZLE' who is just 'grizzley' in general.) hehehe

oh well, hope you guys had fun, its kinda nice having a boat, a back up boat and a back up for the back up boat! LOL

Next 'food fest' I make, you guys will have to come..I'm a cookin' fool. plus you can meet the puppies! :-)

Aight' keep on keepin' on!
Old    travisellis            11-10-2003, 9:13 AM Reply   
whats up guys and gals. i had a blast this weekend how was it after i left? but thankz for the chicken sandwichs angi they hit the spot. ight im out later
Old     (marcg)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-10-2003, 9:57 AM Reply   

Hey Tampaians, I am trekking over to your city this weekend for my friends bachelor party...um I guess your "clubs" are famous.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-10-2003, 10:07 AM Reply   
hey travis---glad you enjoyed the chicken!! ( I did slave over that crockpot all day sat. while you guys were out wakeboarding!) hehe. well, after u left it was kinda 'not sunny' but EE and Nick rode doubles and EE did a Raley over nick, he landed about 15 feet out in the flats! HUGE! and Nick did a (frontroll) ***Grizzle is that right?**** over EE..it was so sweet! it was a little windy but we had Michelles boat and Good Neighbors boat running pretty much all day. T bone steaks were cooked and EE did a guitar solo for all of us. good times.

Maria,,,did you ever find a pull for the weekend?
I thought cliff was going out...we filled two boats on sunday!!

marcq-- i hope the weather is better this sunday! lotsa wind yesterday...brrrr.
Old    grizzle            11-10-2003, 10:59 AM Reply   
Angi,
I sent you an e-mail... Nick threw a tantrum over EE for sure, but can't remember what else.

Marcg -- I have heard that the clubs here in Tampa are pretty famous, but wouldn't know personally

Travis, you didn't miss much after you left... wind started blowing around 30mph.

David, good to meet you and Holly finally. You leave your rope behind so we'll have to invite you back = we're onto you !
later
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-10-2003, 11:09 AM Reply   
the 'left behind' LOL

Marcg- go to the Pink Pony---ask for 'Destiny'..she will hook you up! OOOOPS!! did I just type that??? ummm, Jake disregard, I repeat,,DISREGARD..that is just what I have HEARD...I dont know from firsthand experience! LOL

Old    jakeman            11-10-2003, 11:52 AM Reply   
I hope to have the
eXtreme Doubles video
up by wed
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-10-2003, 2:52 PM Reply   
lmao @ Angi on the "leave behind" move.

Clay - You guys were out on the other boat when we were taking off so I figured I could get the rope next time. Of course, it was on purpose though...lol.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-11-2003, 7:06 AM Reply   
I just realized...I have saturday off!! *for the Tony Hawk gimmick.
wakeboard-day
skateboard-nite = one happy angi!

this celebration calls for some grizzle vittles!
Old    travisellis            11-11-2003, 8:25 AM Reply   
im down with that.which nick rode double with ee
Old    travisellis            11-11-2003, 8:26 AM Reply   
it wont let u write the s word
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-11-2003, 10:41 AM Reply   
Travis - Nick the next door neighboor was the one riding doubles with Eric. They were throwing inverts over one another - pretty sweet.

Old    travisellis            11-11-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
sweet
Old    atom_ant            11-11-2003, 11:50 AM Reply   
hey guys, sounds like East Lake is the new fun spot. I need to head down there with travis when i get a freakin' free weekend. Catch yall later.
Old    jakeman            11-11-2003, 1:32 PM Reply   
Grizzle

yur profile pic is dope
Old     (marcg)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-11-2003, 1:51 PM Reply   
hey Tampaians...thanks for the tips.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            11-11-2003, 5:36 PM Reply   
(sing to the 'state farm' insurance theme...

***And like a good neighbor,,,Nick dog is there...*** -- EE

(sing to Magic Stick by 'Fitty cent and Lil' Kim)

***I got the magic chicken, I know if I eat it once, I'll eat it twice*** -- EE and Angi duet

Jakes new East lake video is FAB!
Old    travisellis            11-11-2003, 5:40 PM Reply   
4 more days till tony hawk
Old     (marcg)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-12-2003, 7:00 AM Reply   

Whats this tony hawk all about?...there a demo out there or something?
Old    jakeman            11-12-2003, 7:16 AM Reply   
tony hawk boom boom huck jam tour
tampa fl
11-15
Old    travisellis            11-12-2003, 7:20 PM Reply   
whats up reportin in for the night. just seein if everybody thats going this weekend is pumped or not. lol well i though i would keep the post going. later