Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       12-14-2004, 8:35 PM Reply   
What happened to all the viedo clip's that used to get posted? that was alot of m inspiration to try more and buy a camera. Soon I will be asking how to start my own editing... You camera aces get to editing and keep posting....
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-14-2004, 10:00 PM Reply   
There on the timeline being edited as I type....
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-15-2004, 10:13 AM Reply   
Still working on my latest one.....and when you need help make sure that you ask that Kung Fu guy I'm also lagging at getting Premier Pro but hopefully later this week....cough.....cough.....cough

Which brings up a question can i take a previously made project in regular Premier and bring it up in Premier Pro...I was just curious
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2004, 10:14 AM Reply   
randy, you said you were going to sign-on to instant messenger!
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-15-2004, 10:35 AM Reply   
I know Joe that's why i wasn't giving you a hard time.I am the lagger here. I guess now that i read my post it might not sound that way. I'll try to get to it later tonight but i've been really busy so we will see.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-15-2004, 11:22 AM Reply   
"can i take a previously made project in regular Premier and bring it up in Premier Pro" - Yes you can. It will ask to convert the older premiere project to Pro, just click yes. This creates a copy of your older project and appends it with the pro extension.
Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-15-2004, 1:56 PM Reply   
here is what I have so far...still cleaning it up though

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12831
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12897
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12949
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=13036
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2004, 2:31 PM Reply   
Sean,
I ride with jimmy every day. he wanted me to find out if he could get a full uncompressed copy of that video you made of him. Another question, What are you doing with that video you are putting together? Are you going to release it?
Old     (petertjr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       12-15-2004, 3:46 PM Reply   
Awsomke video sean, i need to win the lottary so i can get a wakeoard boat, its tough to progress behind a small wake
Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-15-2004, 3:48 PM Reply   
brinks- no problem, Id be happy to send you an uncompressed version...drop me an email and let me know what format is best and where to send it. To answer your other question, Im just putting together the video for fun and to learn more about editing and video in general...no plans to release it.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-15-2004, 4:11 PM Reply   
Those are all supersick videos. I swear Rob Struharik is one of the most underrated riders out there. That guy kills it. Super big and clean. Good to see the local guys too. Wolf has some killer style and a huge bag of tricks.

What's the deal... I'd love to see a full length video with all of those guys featured. Release it!
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       12-15-2004, 5:21 PM Reply   
Boy Sean that almos looked like a taste of DS 2. great footage and edditing is off the hook. If its not already part of something to get released, then release it. if there is more like that I will buy. I did notice JB head in the third viedo (I think the third) great job....
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-15-2004, 7:00 PM Reply   
Yeah man all those guys kill it. Derek Cook grabbed everything that i saw in his section, so much of the stuff is hard enough to do let alone doing it smooth and with their own bit of style.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-15-2004, 7:40 PM Reply   
for those of you interested you can check out more of Derrick Cook in Ridin' High's new team video "Blue Print."
http://www.ridinhigh.com/
Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-15-2004, 8:50 PM Reply   
thanks for the props guys..I just finished up Derek Conway's section...check it out

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=13087

that was JB out there by the way
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-15-2004, 9:54 PM Reply   
Hey Sean...Derek Conway says thanks. Great job editing on all your footage.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-15-2004, 10:30 PM Reply   
nice job by the way sean. those are some nice videos, and i'll be looking foreward to seeing them all done up with titles and such (and on the dpcfilms site)

im currently working on a 6 and half minute long video i shot at the irvine wake tour. it'll be posted on the other site hopefully in a few weeks or so.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-16-2004, 1:02 AM Reply   
damn sb! those are some sick vids! sweet editing. those are some of the sickest riding i've seen come out of cali!
Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-16-2004, 1:09 AM Reply   
Tom- Glad you guys like the video...I wish I could have gotten more footage of Derek. How is his knee by the way?

Scott- Thanks, I plan on adding titles once I finish all the sections...and figure out how to do motion graphics. You must know David at dpcfilms...I talked to him earlier and I will have the videos on his new site once he finishes it up.

Higher resolution videos and a bunch of fresh photos will also be up on westsideconnection.net when buffalo redesigns his site.
Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-16-2004, 1:13 AM Reply   
right on Joe! I still have yet to edit the best footage I have, which is of Brady Sammons and Josh Storrer...both sections should be sweet, and I also have a bit of dykmans (pre-injury), schweene, and jason callen.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-16-2004, 2:15 AM Reply   
sean- yeah David called me about 30 seconds after i posted on this thread. i guess he just got off the phone with you? haha.

if you need an extra camera lemme know. im always down to do video stuff, i just dont have time to edit because of school.

how is dykmans doing?
Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-16-2004, 11:28 AM Reply   
scott- yeah, David got my number from Arun...he was telling me about a video premier tonight in San Jose for ridinhigh, which I may check out. Thanks for the offer to come out and film, though I probly wont be on the water for a few months...an extra camera is always a good thing.

from what I hear dykmans is doing great and will be good to go in the spring.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-16-2004, 11:36 AM Reply   
hey, i got housing and wide angle lens. if you need another cam (if i'm in town)...
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-16-2004, 11:39 AM Reply   
With all these cameras we'll be able to a 360 degree matrix style shoot....
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-16-2004, 11:45 AM Reply   
well, my cam isn't as good as any of yours.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-16-2004, 12:37 PM Reply   
Joe - It's not about the "type" of camera, it's how you use it!
Old    dana25miller            12-16-2004, 12:53 PM Reply   
Sean that last video with Derek was siiick! Keep up the good work and let me know when you have the whole thing finished I am interested in buying the finished product.