Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (openwydr)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-06-2006, 6:12 PM Reply   
I am writing this under my sons name

After almast a whole summer of uneventful riding we started to fill our summer quota of boating morons. ( Tubers do not count)

Time frame is 700am

These incidents happened within 30 minutes of each other......

Morons # 1

We were in the Bay our rider was in the water getting board set and who comes motoring over across the bay? Billy Bob the fisherman, with his oversized wife and friend in the boat. They proceed to stop their boat 15 feet away from us and our rider who is now in the water with the handle ready to go. The rider ( an older fellow 55 + yrs old) politely asked them to move a little so we could start in the direction we were facing. Their response was no way this is where the fish are....... So we altered our direction and started with them off our bow.
We were hoping the wake from the start would rock them a bit. They saluted us and started on their donuts.

Moron # 2

Rider had falled, we noticed a boat in the bay heading toward us,, so we pulled up in front of the rider to make sure the boater saw us. He kept coming right at us, kept coming right at us.. we got the rider in the boat and moved it out of his line. He swerves his boat over towards us and tries to spit at us....... I can not remember the last time someone spit at me ( I am 45 years old). We saluted him ( he was alone and we had 4 guys in the boat) And then we started laughing.

We had great h2o and great runs and some comedy, what more could you ask for.
Old     (ride_cwb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-06-2006, 7:23 PM Reply   
sha dude i hear ya here in wisconsin we get a lot of yo yos from the noisers. they come up for the summer and think they own the place. fishermen are the most retarded people on earth they have no respect for anyone else on the water or boat launches. some advice either kill them with kindness buy em a beer or the fun way thats where the firecrackers come in handy. nothing funnier than watching people freak out as firecrackers are going off in their boat. keep boardin