Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-10-2017, 9:59 AM Reply   
I just moved to Austin TX and Im trying to meet people to ride with... I have a Nautique G21 I will share pulls with but it is still back home and I wont be able to go get it for a month or two. I live in North Austin but I am pretty much down to drive anywhere to ride boat with anyone. Please look me up on facebook or message me on here if you ever have room for another rider... I am down to throw my gas money and I am a really good driver! I live like 10-15 from Travis and would be down to ride any night of the week and weekends. Hope to meet people and Austin is an amazing city so far!
Old     (watermags)      Join Date: Oct 2011       03-10-2017, 11:00 AM Reply   
Welcome to Texas . I moved to the Cedar Park area about 10 years ago and we love it here. I'll probably be taking my boat out at the end of next week on Lake Travis and can let you know if we have room. I have an 07 SAN 210 and my son and I would love to ride your G21 when you get it here. My son recently got an amateur hour video put up on Alliance you can check out. His name is Isaiah. I ride at about same level as him on boat, but he has passed me on cable in last year. Hope to see you out on the lake or at the cable. Jonah
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       03-11-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
Welcome
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-11-2017, 6:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by watermags View Post
Welcome to Texas . I moved to the Cedar Park area about 10 years ago and we love it here. I'll probably be taking my boat out at the end of next week on Lake Travis and can let you know if we have room. I have an 07 SAN 210 and my son and I would love to ride your G21 when you get it here. My son recently got an amateur hour video put up on Alliance you can check out. His name is Isaiah. I ride at about same level as him on boat, but he has passed me on cable in last year. Hope to see you out on the lake or at the cable. Jonah

Cool I will check it out... when I get my G down we can exchange pulls back and forth or whatever is good. I'm def down to ride later this week if you have room at all I'm totally down. Have rode cable a couple times but I am awful off the kicker I can't seem to ever find the handle and don't know how to initiate inverts without the wake. If you saw me on cable you would think I haven't been riding long lol... anyways hit me up. 5023219430