Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-23-2019, 6:52 PM Reply   
Please watch this. If you ever wondered about what FAKE NEWS is & doubted it please watch it and eat crow! Mustard makes it go down better. LOL
Old     (flatbroke)      Join Date: Jun 2013       01-23-2019, 8:41 PM Reply   
Watched the Netflix one last night. Dude got a lot of people before he got popped. Then out on bail started another one. Balls as big as church bells that guy!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-23-2019, 11:40 PM Reply   
They paid Kyle Jenner 250k to TWEET! #Fyrefest. Dammmm. Some dumb ass Tide Pod eating mo fo’s. I do love how they showed how they carefully organized a media campaign ( Aka a full Bull$hit cloud) promoting their event. I couldn’t help but think, this is exactley how news is created. A team decides what they are gonna report on and then they just “$hit bomb” the internet with their agenda and “whalla”. Tonight’s News!
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-24-2019, 1:05 PM Reply   
Haven't watched but is on my list.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-24-2019, 6:39 PM Reply   
The Same people in the “TRUMP thread” quoting News Articals and links have no Idea that the very same people are feeding them the (So called) NEWs & they love to quote & link these same BS articals
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-24-2019, 9:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
The Same people in the “TRUMP thread” quoting News Articals and links have no Idea that the very same people are feeding them the (So called) NEWs & they love to quote & link these same BS articals
I know, right? How much is that obama grandma pension again, G?

Which one did you watch? I watched the netflix one last week and the hulu one this week. I think that's the right order to watch them. The hulu one is much more "fun," while the netflix one has more detail.

The balls on the dude to run another scam while on bail.... and film himself doing it? WTF!?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-24-2019, 11:08 PM Reply   
Is Mr Infowars Grant complaining about fake news? LOL
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2019, 11:40 PM Reply   
Just watched the Netflix one, reminded me of the grifter in chief
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2019, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just watched the Netflix one, reminded me of the grifter in chief
I just realized TDS is now spread worldwide. The only cure is to hit yourself REALLY hard in the head with a hammer. Here's to a speedy cure for you!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2019, 8:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I just realized TDS is now spread worldwide. The only cure is to hit yourself REALLY hard in the head with a hammer. Here's to a speedy cure for you!
I can't lie, I lol'd at that one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2019, 11:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I can't lie, I lol'd at that one.
Lol! That’s why I’m here. Always tryin to contribute. Have a nice weekend.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-27-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I know, right? How much is that obama grandma pension again, G?

Which one did you watch? I watched the netflix one last week and the hulu one this week. I think that's the right order to watch them. The hulu one is much more "fun," while the netflix one has more detail.

The balls on the dude to run another scam while on bail.... and film himself doing it? WTF!?
I know, the king of phony news stories is crying about "FAKE NEWS". You know what I have realized, "FAKE NEWS" is a term used to describe any negative news about Trump. I've never seen a politician that so many people view as infallible.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I know, the king of phony news stories is crying about "FAKE NEWS". You know what I have realized, "FAKE NEWS" is a term used to describe any negative news about Trump. I've never seen a politician that so many people view as infallible.
...and I’ve never seen such blind, indiscriminate hate come from libtards.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-27-2019, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and I’ve never seen such blind, indiscriminate hate come from libtards.
So you are admitting that Trumpsters can find no fault to anything the man does? I thought Obama was a great president, but I didn't agree with everything the man did.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So you are admitting that Trumpsters can find no fault to anything the man does? I thought Obama was a great president, but I didn't agree with everything the man did.
No sane person would ever claim all or most Trump supporters can find no fault with him. There’s not one member on this thread that fits that bill. I understand that it wrecks your whole false narrative, but sorry. Next!
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-28-2019, 8:46 AM Reply   
Wife and I watched the Fyre Festival doc on Netflix last night. It's amazing that it had so much momentum and that they could keep it going that long. It was almost hard to watch knowing what was going to happen.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-28-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
^^^ Yes no kidding. And can u at least use some creativity with Obama’s Grandma story? “Let he who has Never posted a fake or Mis Leading story cast the first stone”. But in typical hypocritical Democrat Liberial Modus operandi. You would never admit anything showing you guys for what you are.

The point I was trying to make was, in today’s Social Media craved generation this documentary points out how a few “influencers” as they call them can create a complete false narrative that can steer a entire group. Now take that Modle & apply it to politics.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2019, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ Yes no kidding. And can u at least use some creativity with Obama’s Grandma story? “Let he who has Never posted a fake or Mis Leading story cast the first stone”. But in typical hypocritical Democrat Liberial Modus operandi. You would never admit anything showing you guys for what you are.

The point I was trying to make was, in today’s Social Media craved generation this documentary points out how a few “influencers” as they call them can create a complete false narrative that can steer a entire group. Now take that Modle & apply it to politics.
It happens in both parties. It's funny that you try to pin it all on liberals. Do I really need to bring up all of the phony conservative social media claims that have occurred over the years?
Old     (Koolaid)      Join Date: Feb 2018       01-29-2019, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
in today’s Social Media craved generation this documentary points out how a few “influencers” as they call them can create a complete false narrative that can steer a entire group.
Watched it last night. This right here sums it all up. Scary how easily influenced the millennials are by social media. While watching it I didn't feel sorry for any of the attendees, just the people who worked hard to try to make it happen and were hosed on payment.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-29-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
^^^Sorry for the millennials.....you do realize that is exactly what the government and media do as well to everyone right? It's all BS!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-29-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Koolaid & Bcrider. IMO you both nailed it. Your comments are exactley how I felt after watching. I wonder if Obama’s grandma attended the Fyre festive?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-29-2019, 9:00 AM Reply   
BTW: I thought the Concept of FYRE Media (being able to book Hollywood & Music talent ) Directley was a brilliant Idea. IMO if they would have just focused on the App and NOT tryed promoting a APP by throwing a music festival, it could have been brilliant. I don’t know if you guys have seen the websites that put you in contact with “stars” so you can pay them to make personal recorded messages or videos for you.