Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-24-2009, 1:13 PM Reply   
How deep is it there?

Old    surfdad            04-24-2009, 2:00 PM Reply   
LOL - 80 feet?! :-) It has a 1 gig chip in it too! I think we just didn't snap the retain in well enough. We had swapped it between positions and I think it felt like it was in place, but actually wasn't.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-24-2009, 8:35 PM Reply   
I should get scuba certified. I bet I could find all kinds of cool stuff at the bottom of lakes.
Old    surfdad            04-24-2009, 8:50 PM Reply   
I'm sure...reminds me of the summers when I was a teenager. We'd troll and eventually I'd snag a lure on a log. After a few days if other folks snagged on the same area, I'd go out with a mask and fins and a pair of pliers and then bring as many of the snagged lures back up to the boat.

I'd go back to camp, clean them up and sell them :-) Invariable 5 folks would come buy saying "hey! that's my lucky lure!" I'd take their money and think to myself, doesn't seem too lucky if you lost it and had to buy it back! :-)
Old    mobster            04-24-2009, 9:31 PM Reply   
Now you have joined the water killed my camera club I lost my 1st new sony digital 8 at the wedge it was 20 foot plus the backwash hit and the spray took out about 10 other cams too you can pull the data off that card if you can get down there time for another project submurse this JLUpload
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-25-2009, 7:23 AM Reply   
I would like to note that if James had his eyes open, he might of caught it!
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-25-2009, 9:33 AM Reply   
^ and if he wasn't holding the rope.