Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (powercorps)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-11-2006, 8:50 AM Reply   
I have been riding on an old line that a friend gave me for a long time now (not sure what it was)...it had it when i caught it on a tree...dont ask. Any ways just a warning and kind of a question here. I got a thermal line from striatline and I swear the thing stretched. Maybe it was just me. Or possibly over time I had rode all the stretch out of my old line. Any ways, was that just me or does anybody know if those thermal lines are any good. If they do suck, anybody have a reccomendation for a good solid pull?
Old    malibu73            12-11-2006, 9:24 AM Reply   
I loved this line and it never once streched on me. One day I left this line at home and had to ride with an older line we had in the boat. I had one 10 min ride that morning hated it and had to drive home to get this one. Just a thought.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AME SE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320059617286&rd=1&rd=1
Old     (bulletlines)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2006, 9:11 PM Reply   
Luke,

We a few lines in stock from 2006 that are on clearance. Checkout our website- www.bulletlines.com. Our armor line is a spectra coated line like the thermal line, and our Power Core line is very similar to the Accurate Jacket series. Only difference being our ropes are much more affordable. Email or give us a call for cllearance pricing.

Thanks,

Ken Land
Bullet Lines
kland@bulletlines.com
www.bulletlines.com