Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-26-2005, 8:04 AM Reply   
I had a inland surfer green room on order from my local dealer, but just got a call saying that they will not be getting their order in till june or later since inland is out of stock. What other boards would you recommend? He has phase 5 and cwb, but said he may have to pick up another line to fill the orders he had form inland and will take suggestions. Thanks
Old    jmo52            03-27-2005, 8:32 PM Reply   
I have a CWB Tsunami and like it.
Old     (stevstaf)      Join Date: May 2001       03-28-2005, 5:39 PM Reply   
I have a CWB Ride and like it very much.
Old    buttskimmer            03-29-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
I have the Inland Chubby - I like it alot. Can you get a different Inland - like say the yellow luge or is the whole order not coming until June??? You could maybe get one from wakeside or other vendor thats has their orders already. Next inline would be the Tsunami because I have ridden one. Heard the phase 5 (middle or small size) is great too - just alot more money. A friend has ridden the phase 5 and wants one - just doesn't want to pay that much.
~S~
Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-29-2005, 1:41 PM Reply   
I have been on a cwb ride and like it, but I think that for teaching the larger green room would be easier. I myself plan on probably a tsunami or phase 5 since I like that style, but also want a larger one to just ride and to teach with. I would order elsewhere, but my dealer is really hooking me up so I would like to work with him.

Has anyone rode a shoreland lakeboard?
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-30-2005, 7:40 AM Reply   
I have a Phase 5 and love it! Theirs a reason why the world wake surf championship is dominated by phase 5.
Old    4sher            03-30-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
Actually, there was only one rider of the top 7 finishers in mens open riding a Phase 5 (Drew Danileo), the rest were on either Victoria skim boards, Inland Surfer, Intensity or Surftech.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-30-2005, 11:12 AM Reply   
If I could afford any board out there, I would get the blue lake inland surfer.

But I can't, so I ride the Hyperlite Broadcast right now. Grizzly's has the 04 version for cheap and even on ebay there are some Broadcasts.

I learned to wakesurf last summer between the Blue Lake, the Broadcast and the Landlock. I hated the Landlock, it just felt too big, kinda like riding a long board, but I loved the other two.

I also didn't like the CWB ride.

Have you been following the thread on wakeworld concerning the new wakesurf design by Jeff Walker? I am not sure if his board is ready for market or not yet. The dealer there could look into adding it to their line.
Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-30-2005, 11:32 AM Reply   
Haven't seen that line...I will have to look for the thread. I have heard only good things about inland and my friend used to have a green room and I liked it for learnign and cruising. I was bettween that and a blue lake, but if I can't get them i can't get them, lol.
Old    4sher            03-30-2005, 12:22 PM Reply   
Inland Surfer has had some problems with the factory that was building their boards. They've switched to a new factory and are working hard to get board out to fill the demand. If you like the Blue Lake, the 05 will be even better with improved rocker, and the new Vortex Channel. Also, the Yellow Loogey rides like the Blue Lake (but it's even faster), and it spins great due to it's size. If you can hang on, these boards will be worth the wait.
Old    scooterx            04-26-2005, 2:03 PM Reply   
Did you check out Shoreline?

http://www.lakeboards.com/
Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-26-2005, 4:02 PM Reply   
I thouhgt about them but have not heard much. Do you have any feedback?
Old     (jeremyog)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-28-2005, 7:42 PM Reply   
Hyperlites COEX is the way. This board is so much more fun than the broadcast, landlock, or any other board I've ridden. Super fun, easy spinner. The new construction is definately worth trying before you buy something else.
Old    scooterx            05-04-2005, 5:10 PM Reply   
No sorry, I don't know anything about Shoreline, but since no one else seemed to understand/answer your original question I thought I'd chime in..
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-04-2005, 7:24 PM Reply   
AWAKE SURFBOARDS Make 2 a shortie a lil bigger
check em out.
itch
Old    ryde4life            05-05-2005, 11:53 AM Reply   
I am sorry but the Victoria Skimboard is by far the absolute best board out there.
Old     (ryan387)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-15-2005, 11:10 PM Reply   
which vic r u using
Old     (maristarrider)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-16-2005, 6:17 AM Reply   
What about the board made by Butter? Is it any good?