Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-16-2009, 4:46 PM Reply   
With Aaron P., Matt R. and Andy W! Good times!
Photographers: Gabor Vasko and Aron Suveg.
We all went out for a little sunrise winching action.
too bad we had the local police break it up after a while.
still had fun tho and will definitely do some more winching in some different spots soon!

Upload
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-16-2009, 5:06 PM Reply   
Anyone know what kinda Nikes those are at :44? :-)
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-16-2009, 5:38 PM Reply   
Ill ask Aaron.
Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-16-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
how do the police break it up are they cool and inquire or just say shooo shoo go now?

we have some winch plans for this summer in Michigan any advise to disarm the police if they come up on us. would be nice to prepare for next summer.
Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-16-2009, 9:06 PM Reply   
that spot that norbi hitting has been busted many times. its been shredded many times also. its right next to houses and its in a sub division.

most spots that are not near houses you dont have problems. but when home owners come out and call the cops thats when u get problems. usally cops just tell you to leave. Sometimes cops are cool and just watch and ask questions. But if someone complains they will make you leave.

like i always say. Leave the winch spot exactly how you found it maybe a little cleaner
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-16-2009, 10:36 PM Reply   
or on a rare case, you get your winch taken from you and a "misdemeanor" ...
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/751899.html?1260999956 (thread name: "I didnt know they could do that"
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-17-2009, 6:48 AM Reply   
Jim the Police just came up cuz one of the workers of the home owners association called them on us. 2 cop cars came with 2 cops one came up on our side to make sure we dont try to run lol why would we w.e. and 1 cop was a douch3 they took my and matt raurlsens details down to make sure we dont come again. and yess dirtycracker I know its been busted a million times by alliance etc but we dont care. I never filmed there and I havent been winching for a while so it seemed like a cool idea. and we had good fun!
and yes Heremy I read that thready frikkin sucks for that guy =( but that didnt happen in florida so i dont worry about that really.
well hit up some other spots soon and Ill get it to you asap!
Old    supraguy            12-21-2009, 6:37 AM Reply   
Sick looking gap.. I will be in FL in Feb and would love to get involved with winching with you guys if you got room for one more on your crew for a month... Thanks guys keep killing it ... And remember what Icecube said
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-21-2009, 8:43 AM Reply   
sure bud! hit me up on facebook! Norbi Vasko
Old    sdahockey21            12-21-2009, 11:25 AM Reply   
Norbi take me next time!
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       12-21-2009, 12:43 PM Reply   
Yo Jeremy, if your going to make fun of me and how I spell things, you should try and spell it how i spelled it first. You and that other fool are both idiots for baggin anyways cuz you feel better about yourself for hating on someone online when they are already down. good job for you dude. go ride 1 time
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-21-2009, 4:09 PM Reply   
wow wow wow. dont hate on my thread people ELE! its all good!
Old    wakeboardpunk17            12-21-2009, 8:11 PM Reply   
Just to bring some cheer to this thread...we went winching today for a good bit. Didnt quite get alot done but as I was running the rope to where I was gunna start off I look 100 ft to my right where the side road was and I see a cop. And the best part! He just kept on driving :-) Im glad to say we had no run ins with the authorities today. Oh and major props to Bill at Performance for hooking us up with the new Urban Rider
Old     (wakeboarder843)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-21-2009, 8:25 PM Reply   
This gap was sick! even tho we only got a few hits on it I had a blast! and this spot made for some good pictures! :-)
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-22-2009, 10:48 AM Reply   
haha yeyaaa! but well hit it up tomorrow !!