Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (waverider)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-03-2010, 7:57 AM Reply   
I need to get some information about a 2001 Supra Launch DD.
Dimensions for the bow ski locker and the locker in the rear underneath the sun pad. (Fat sacs)
Size of the tubing for tower. (racks, tower speakers, mirror)
what size prop do i need to get if im loaded with about 1000k
size of the speakers (stock) Thanks
Old     (kamighazi)      Join Date: Nov 2008       10-05-2010, 8:38 AM Reply   
Acme 913-13.00X10.50VL3B 1.00 .080 cup three blade nibral propeller. rocks the house for my heavy loaded Launch DD. awesome for hole shot.

ski locker is pretty deep and long, fat sac's ski locker sack is about 8 inches short. there is no locker underneath the sun pad, thats a 500# ballast tank. the mid ship locker is damn deep you can fit a good sized person in it. I do 725# in there. the bow underneath the play pen i fit two 440# sacs double barrel shotgun style, could (should) do 1000# triangle sac.
(also i put a 700# "under seat" sac standing narrow width up between the motor box and rear seat(tank).

I cant remember the tower tube dims, 1 5/8?

stock speaker cans were 6 1/2.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-05-2010, 10:41 AM Reply   
Chris, you might check on the supra forum but I think you can just use the Gravity games front sack that is 1100 pounds. I could be completely wrong though.