Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-21-2005, 12:15 PM Reply   
hey is anyone on this site going to be attending the Vancouver boat show feb. 9-13?

Ill be there working in the Supra and Moomba boat booth, come by Ive got some really cheap gear to sell....

Old    313productions            01-21-2005, 1:01 PM Reply   
I might go... I wanna say Hey to you and Kristi
It's been a while buds, I dont think I've even seen you since Horne Lake...
Old     (bradb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-21-2005, 5:07 PM Reply   
Lonny,
Do you still ride mainly at sproat? We have to hook up some time and ride.
B
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-21-2005, 5:51 PM Reply   
hey Lonny, happy you remembered me haha, ya im not on with LF anymore so... but you can come by the supra booth maybe you will want to buy my 41 LF Concave?

ya I stoped doing the IWT stops after horne.... that was a fun stop tho... maybe we will see eachother this summer
Old    313productions            01-22-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
Hey Brad - ya I still ride Sproat, that's where I live in the summer. but I'm living in Van. right now, goin to school and stuff, I get home in May. We totally should ride sometime when I get back.

Evan - How come your not with LF anymore? Thanks for the skate but I already have a Cassette. Seeya at the show.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-22-2005, 2:56 PM Reply   
I thought it would be best for me not to stay with them for a second year... since then I have signed with Kampus Wakeskates.... ya but thats a cassette, you need a LF
do you have MSN?
Old     (bradb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-22-2005, 6:00 PM Reply   
Sounds great Lonny,
I live in parksville, but I keep my nautique out at sproat. I ski there every morning before work, and board there 2-3 nights a week + weekends. I just ordered a tower for the boat too, so it should be good to go for the spring.
I think I may have met you at the horne lake tourny this summer? I was there the first day, but had other plans for the second day.
B
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-25-2005, 6:29 PM Reply   
I'm jealous of you island guys... we have nothing good to ski here on the mainland. Packed cultus or cold alloette... or drive to kelowna. Can't wait for the show this year..
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-25-2005, 7:21 PM Reply   
we still have lots of good places, the deas slough is where i ride...
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-25-2005, 8:30 PM Reply   
Parky, what kinda hacked up crap are you seling at this "show"

-RUSSIAN
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-25-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
haha hey russian... didn't know your real name was chris... mmmm well im working at the supra and moomba booth so i guess BOATS lol
Old    lunaraven            02-08-2005, 8:48 AM Reply   
Drag, its been cancelled because of yet another strike.
I am so tired of strikes in BC. They have there place but they are so abused here. I feel sorry for all the vendors.
Old     (lchamaschuk)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-08-2005, 9:11 AM Reply   
No kidding, we wait all year for this event, and now this! Idiots!
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       02-08-2005, 9:32 AM Reply   
Evan do you ride With Jude and the rest of the boys then?
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-10-2005, 5:02 PM Reply   
BOAT SHOW BACK ON

Jeff, I dont ride with him alot but I rode abit with there club last year and jude is one of the LF Canada reps and I rode for LF canada last year so I was alround jude alot.... at the tour stops also
Old    313productions            02-10-2005, 9:25 PM Reply   
Jude's funny
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       02-11-2005, 7:21 AM Reply   
I spend time with Kristy and Jude every year they are at the Edmonton show and I keep meaning to get out to BC for the tour stop and to do some riding with the likes of him and a few other people. It seems someone always bails last minute. I think I'll just have to plan it regardless if anyone is coming with me and then I'll drag my butt out west one way or another.