Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (mortbike)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-21-2005, 8:41 PM Reply   
new to wakeboarding looking for a new board and boots,, i'm 6'0 ft and 240 , i was looking at the liquid force trip 143 and transit boots , is this to much ?? want to be able to get out of the boots with somewhat ease, ..thanks in advance
michael
Old    live2wakeboard            05-21-2005, 8:50 PM Reply   
Hyperlite Murrays Bindings are really good and i thinkin they are really easy to get in and out of!!!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-21-2005, 9:34 PM Reply   
The Transits are the top of the line boot from Liquid Force. If you want to save a little flow you can go with the Alphas they are a lot cheaper & have a similar lace system. They just don't wrap as high up the calf as the Transits. Good luck, have fun & welcome!!!
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-22-2005, 2:18 PM Reply   
I would have to say go with the Transits or the Teams from Liquid Force. I just traded in my 05 Murray's for the Teams, I was not that impressed with the Murrays and I am much happier with the Teams.
Old    drewsky24            05-22-2005, 2:22 PM Reply   
Yea Mark great idea, Michael get the Team's.
Old    jeffsuperstar            05-22-2005, 3:48 PM Reply   
hi michael.
you should demo before buying anything, there s a lots of great board company with good review on wakeworld.
if you consider getting a lf board and binding you should go with:
Team 43 or omega 43
alpha or ultra boots
you ll save up some cash, transit are top of the line, and you won t necessary need all the feature of that boots now.
hope it helps
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-22-2005, 4:49 PM Reply   
i'd say go with the lf teams...super comfy and supportive.