Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakesiren)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-21-2006, 2:13 PM Reply   
Hey ladies. I'm a Bay Area girl looking for crews to ride with. I'm an intermediate rider but really want to advance before end of season. Used to going out of Disco or River's end, Berryessa, Clear Lake.. but am open. Experienced driver, good for gas $, clean-up, etc. Of course, ideally I'd like to be on a boat with other females!
Old     (shewakes)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-21-2006, 2:16 PM Reply   
I'm a norcal rider and always have a boat load of girls. You are more than welcome to come out with us. We were actually just talking about going riding at the Delta next weekend. I have a 2002 V210 Ski Sanger. We also head up to Clear Lake a couple times a year. Let me know if you are interested.
Old     (fungirl)      Join Date: May 2001       09-22-2006, 11:57 AM Reply   
Is Charlie your real name? If so, I love it! The reason I ask is because mine is Michael...spelled and sounds just like the male name... Im also a wakeboarder(very beginner!) and love being on the water!! Happy Wakeboarding girls!
Old     (wakesiren)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2006, 12:50 PM Reply   
Michael! Love that. Charlie is a nickname for me but yeah it's fun. Let me know if you ever have room on your boat!
Old     (fungirl)      Join Date: May 2001       09-22-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
Unfortunately I dont have a boat I just try to go out with friends... have a great weekend!
Old     (sexynakedboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-22-2006, 1:53 PM Reply   
hey girls im always looking for chicks that rip to go out with.. i go out with somegreat guys.. and always looking for people i wish i had my own boat but one of these days i will. if u girls ever have room and dont mind let me know..
thanks..OH yeah and there is a contest this weekend.. DRA at the delta yoou guys should go and check it out its Sunday...
Old     (wakesiren)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
Same goes for me Brittany. Looks like we are in the same "boat" so to speak-- looking for a tow!!
Old     (wakesiren)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2006, 3:18 PM Reply   
Jill -- not sure if you got the private email I sent ya. If not... I am down for next weekend if you still have room... I am definitely still interested.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-26-2006, 12:24 PM Reply   
always looking for a 3rd in my old school stars and stripes with da boss tower.
Old     (wakesiren)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-27-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
hey andy. awesome. you guys going out this weekend by chance?
Old     (dirty30)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-27-2006, 5:44 PM Reply   
i am going to folsom lake or the river for sure sunday if any ladies wanna go boarding...2006 x30

(Message edited by dirty30 on September 27, 2006)
Old     (sexynakedboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-28-2006, 12:54 AM Reply   
im heading out tomorrow im sure the guys wont mind if there are 2 girls out on the boat give me a call 480 529 9836
Old     (wakegrl2109)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-02-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
Any girls do the comp that they have at union point on the delta. Im thinkin about doing one. Also I always go out on the delta with my boyfriend and other friends. Always lookin for a third during the week
Old     (sexynakedboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-02-2006, 10:56 PM Reply   
yeah i do the comps out at the DRA there arent any more till next year but they are alot of fun Nicole.. you should do them they are a great way to meet new people. there is a comp up at red bluff this comming up weekend i wont be riding cause i hurt my knee..we think i tore something in it but i havent been to the doctors..
Old     (wakegrl2109)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-03-2006, 5:20 PM Reply   
I would suggest going to the doctors I hurt mine over two years ago wakeboarding and it is just as bad now as it was then. Always gotta wear a brace. Yea I was wanting to go to the last one last weekend and compete but had to take care of stuff for the dirtbike. I am definately lookinh to start with them. What tricks make up what classes out there for DRA
Old     (hyperlite321)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-18-2007, 5:13 PM Reply   
Hey Iam going to get a place on Discovery Bay, any of u go riding out there?
Old     (patman)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-10-2007, 11:52 AM Reply   
Just moved to So lake tahoe and put my wakesetter in the lake today. Sooo Stoked.
You're welcome to come ride with us if you come up this way.
PS this is my husband account
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2007, 3:31 PM Reply   
where do you ride in south lake?
Old     (patman)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-11-2007, 8:17 AM Reply   
I don't really know any spots yet as we just moved here a week ago.
Got any suggestion?
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-11-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
i went to Fallen Leaf Lake(in the winter though) but saw a brave knee boarder out there. it is in the cuts out towards some Stanford Alumni private resort. It is a circle lake and must be cold but i have ALWAYS wanted to ride out there since i saw it! my friend knows a few good spots out there too so ill ask him for more details.
Old     (patman)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-11-2007, 11:31 AM Reply   
cool thanks, gonna check out the map
do you live near here?
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-11-2007, 6:17 PM Reply   
no i live right out side of san francisco but go up there sporatically for mini vacations...it is about 3 hours away but so beautiful so we hike up there and go for fun:-)
Old     (salserachinita)      Join Date: May 2006       05-13-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
i've ridden fallen leaf lake- it's gorgeous there and not cold in the summer. the road to the launch ramp is narrow and winding though.
Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-29-2007, 11:55 AM Reply   
LOOKING FOR GUYS AND GIRLS TO JOIN US RIDING the delta / lake don pedro and more anytime...we ride alot most every weekend day trips and camping trips....I have an 2003 Ski Centurion, V-drive wake edition with ballast.....I live in Livermore, CA so if anyone is interested in joining us just say hello anytime......email me at tobs2@hotmail.com ..... see you all on the water..... Tobin
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-30-2007, 8:08 AM Reply   
hello i have a house on clearlake (my grandparents live right on the lake) and an old Reinell - sp? haha so well i dont really have a boat haha on the lake but a good sized house so if anyone was planning on taking a trip out there i am totally down to meet you up there or house a few chicks for a weekend. we live close to Konocti - let me know if anyone is heading out there totally good for gas, clean up and possibly a place to stay:-)