Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (ecoff12)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-02-2006, 7:27 AM Reply   
Did anyone here go, and if so, what did you think?
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-02-2006, 1:37 PM Reply   
it was awesome...you shouldve gone...
Old     (ecoff12)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-02-2006, 6:51 PM Reply   
Oh, I went i was just wondering what other people thought of it. Thats cool u live in winter park, i work in the WP village
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-03-2006, 7:04 AM Reply   
There is going to be another one at the Carlsbad Lagoon this Saturday and Sunday at California Watersports. Josh Cantor and Tyler Irwin are always taking care of the local scene here in SD.

Carlsbad Lagoon
Westside's hottest scene.
October 7-8 From 9:00am until the sun is down both days.
4215 Harrison Street
Carlsbad, CA 92008

http://www.metaphoricalwaterwonderland.com/amassault.html

Did people come from all over Florida to try out?
Old     (ecoff12)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-03-2006, 7:31 AM Reply   
People came from all over the US. I met some guys from georgia, chicago, kentucky, new york. Also from canada and europe, it was really cool seeing all those people there from all over just having a great time and doing what we all love. It was real laid back and fun.
Old     (boarder_255)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-11-2006, 5:17 AM Reply   
Did they have Ronix boards to demo and or look at?