Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-25-2009, 7:41 AM Reply   
Where are all of you guys and gals that are in the area? I am trying to find a straight place to crash this summmer. I am working at wakenation and need an affordable somewhat close place to live. I thought about an apartment, but a little over $400 is a little too much for the pay i will be receiving. $8 an hour :-(
I am working on gaining the experience i need as well as networking with the neccessary people to hopefully some time in the near future getting more of these cable parks going. There are projects all ready on the way, but it takes time.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-25-2009, 7:45 AM Reply   
check out craigslist in the area... I bet you could get into a college house (not that that is ideal) but it would be cheaper... I'm sure there is a pile of subleasers for the summer.... then maybe all the other people living there will have gone home anyway

how is the ankle doing?
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-25-2009, 9:53 AM Reply   
check on www.midwestwakeboarder.com too....
Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-25-2009, 10:46 AM Reply   
n/m about this post, guess i will not b in cincy this summer anymore, they r set as far as staffing @ wakenation?!?!??!?!?!!?
Old     (alteczen)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-25-2009, 11:55 AM Reply   
there's a ton of people in the area on www.cincywake.com too...