Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2009, 9:42 PM Reply   
Ok, so we had a great weekend out at Bako-dise....as we always do. The shredding of the gnar was in FULL effect!

John stuck his first toe 3....3 times in a row, as well as a Roll to Revert (thanks to us); Chuck "Diesel" was on a mission breaking out the Tantrum, then busted out the heel 3, to off heel 3, then to a toe 5!!

Trigo found his mojo and pulled out the Backroll once again, and was suuuuper close to a toe 3 and a heel 3.

I ended up putting a few new ones in the bag myself. All in all, it was a sick weekend and it was too bad that you all missed out....not really! On to the pics....

My kids were there too.

Upload

This plus...
Upload

this equals...
Upload

THIS!!!! Look at the size of that thing! Sadly, this is the only pic of Chuck, the photog didn't focus.
Upload

John
Upload

Roast beef, and some butt
Upload

Roll to Revert
Upload

Trigo with the nice grab
Upload

Trigo looking for his mojo
Upload

He just found it!
Upload

Slaysh!!
Upload

Back 3 action
Upload

Upload

Mystery trick!
Upload

Thanks to John, Trigo, Diesel, my prego wife, and my cousin from Vegas for the sick weekend.
Old     (dfrost733)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-08-2009, 4:36 AM Reply   
Looks like some great riding!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-08-2009, 4:51 AM Reply   
Brandon I didn't know you and the wife were expecting, Congtats!! Nice pic's.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2009, 8:08 AM Reply   
Yeah Randy, it's been two years in the making, and we have a little boy coming in October. We are super excited!! How you guys doin?
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-08-2009, 9:03 AM Reply   
I think you failed to mention that you got that toe 3 to blind and batwing to blind on LOCK! It was one of those weekends where if you were riding with us, you could do no wrong. Anytime you finish the day taking only two sets and leave the lake looking like this and completely satisfied with how your whole crew threw down...you know you're doing something right...

Upload

have you ever said, "No Thanks, I'm good for the day..." to this?
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-08-2009, 9:08 AM Reply   
o btw... Thanks to chuck and brandon... good instructors, awesome people... learned my toe 3 in one set, and my r2r in 2.... damn that thing looks ugly on photo though... lol... SEE I TOLD YOU MY EYES WERE OPEN POSER!$%^&* I just have a 'natural' squint ... jerk...
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-08-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
Awesome guys.... I wish that's what our conditions looked like this weekend. Delta looked a lot more like wind chop all weekend.
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       06-08-2009, 12:42 PM Reply   
evan due you should went out sat. We had butta until noon on vics. Just one other boat too
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-08-2009, 1:41 PM Reply   
Back to basics....FUN! FUN! FUN!!! I had one of the best times ever at the lake. Thanks to all, everyone killed it, wakeboarding, corn hole, family and friends! I am truly blessed!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-08-2009, 1:41 PM Reply   
corn hole rules!

what's a toe 3 to blind?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-08-2009, 2:51 PM Reply   
Nice Riding as Alway Brandon! Man I gotta get out there and ride with your guys. Last few times I was in Cali I had limited time to ride so I couldn't make up to Bako-.

That's a might nice looking melon Glide/melon off 180. I just stared doing HS Mute off 180s sickly fun tricks!
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-08-2009, 4:22 PM Reply   
He was just landing his toe threes blind or cuffed Joe; He made them look way cleaner/controlled than passing the handle.
Old     (dstockton)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-08-2009, 5:25 PM Reply   
congrates Brandon,looks as good as always. Chuck I think we are going next weekend so we will see you there if your still coming down.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2009, 8:09 AM Reply   
Nintzel,
Next time your in CA, and don't give us a ring, I'll be sad.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-09-2009, 9:44 AM Reply   
thanks again guys. always a blast riding with you all. all three of these guys are killing it right now. I definitely need to step it up if I want to continue hanging out with them. nice to know I need to think about making a better face while I ride too. just one more thing for me to worry about while I am out there!
send me that other picture Brandon!