Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                08-18-2003, 1:13 AM Reply   
Hey guys. ive been wakeboarding for bout 2 summers now, altho ive only gone like 5 or 6 times. i can jump 3-4 feet high and 4-6 feet across, just about clearing the wake, and i was wondering what grab i should try first, and if i will even be able to do one with that much air.. any feedback/tips will be greatly appreciated, tnx
Old                08-18-2003, 9:23 PM Reply   
ive been boarding for less than 1 year and can grab just about any grab hs ans ts and it all really depends on which grab ur gonna do to determine how much height u should get. the easiest grab for me in indy (toeside grab, rear hand, between feet) i really dont need much air to pull it off but if its your first time i would suggest cutting out about half way as u can, make a progressive edge towards the wake, realease off the top of the wake and bring both your knees to your chest and grab indy. its really not that hard. after u got indy grab down, i would work your way to a tindy, tail, lein, nose, roatbeef, method and so on. use the same teqnique u used to grab the board. one very important thing, DONT BEND OVER TO GRAB! always bring your knees to your chest. theres a list of grabs for you (sorry, i only got goofy footed). Good luck!
grabs...
even more grabs (ignore where it says DONT GRAB HERE)