Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    wakejunkeygirl            05-24-2004, 8:07 AM Reply   
IMO Drew is the man of all men when it comes to wakesurfing!! every time we are out he never ceases to amaze us!

clip from sunday May 23rd. boat was a mastercraft xstar. first time he ever tried this.

http://www.420production.com/videos/Drew%20D.com=%20Board%20Transfer%20=%20420EMPIRE.c om.wmv

Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-24-2004, 12:37 PM Reply   
yea i have seen the vids that you guys have made of him and he is pretty damn good! I am hopping that i can make it to boardstock to see him ride in person.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-24-2004, 1:30 PM Reply   
thats sweet... i wanna learn that 360
Old    wakejunkeygirl            06-20-2004, 7:50 AM Reply   
yeah, Drew rips harder than any wakesurfer I have seen. I like to post his vids cuz it shows what level you can take wakesurfing too.
Alee- i hope you get your 3 !!! good luck!

John--Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. but I loved how you still watched the video. and used your time and energy to post a rude comment. thats classic. you must lead a miserable existance.

ps. why don't you post a video that is better and doesnt have so much 'Gay' stuff in it? I would love to see it..I am sure it would be GREAT! (dripping with sarcasm)
Old    ridethedelta            07-13-2004, 11:46 AM Reply   
dang man keep ripping i wish i could ride like that i have some goood frends that can but not as goood i will be going to boardstock too hope to see you bust out