Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-18-2011, 12:54 PM Reply   

Last edited by Shooter; 02-18-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-18-2011, 1:00 PM Reply   
Not sure if the embed is working. Just in case....

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satelli...21242961465470
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-19-2011, 2:35 PM Reply   
That video is AMAZING!!!!!
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-23-2011, 2:42 PM Reply   
that video makes me want to ride in the most crazy places. its going to be amazing and i dont even snowboard!
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       03-02-2011, 3:38 PM Reply   
wow. its got me stoked to ride
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       03-03-2011, 12:28 PM Reply   
WOW!!! I've been waiting for a sequel to That's it That's all. I can't wait for this to come out, looks EPIC
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-01-2011, 8:56 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t4CUNVYxxZM

One more teaser. I haven't been this excited about picking up a video in a while. It shows what level snowboard vids are at right now. I think wake vids have some catching up to do.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-01-2011, 9:34 PM Reply   
its gonna be so sick!!!! Ive been waiting for this vid to come out since last year!!!!!!!!! and if any of you guys have see "thats it, thats all" (this same groups other video) you know the teasers wont even do it justice!
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-15-2011, 5:28 PM Reply   
Bought this for $10 off of Itunes. I didn't think it was possible to be better than That's It That's All, but it is in nearly every way. I "preordered " the movie off of quiksilver.com about a week before the movie came out, I got an email from them saying that it would still be another 2-4 weeks before the order shipped.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-15-2011, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave23 View Post
Bought this for $10 off of Itunes. I didn't think it was possible to be better than That's It That's All, but it is in nearly every way. I "preordered " the movie off of quiksilver.com about a week before the movie came out, I got an email from them saying that it would still be another 2-4 weeks before the order shipped.
I pre-ordered as well, and am a little ticked that this is what it has become. I'm waiting to spend another $10 for something I'll watch on my computer 1 time just to see it, and then always watch the dvd/blue-ray once I get it. Pre-ordering kind of pointless at this point if everyone else can just get it off itunes.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2011, 7:03 PM Reply   
+1 for the preorder and still waiting..I'm a little pissed because I think it's a scam to get people to spend the extra cash on ITunes. Don't tell me that they can't keep up with DVD orders of a snowboard vid. I also think the hard copy should come with a digital copy like some movies.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2011, 7:31 PM Reply   
How's the soundtrack? I did a search and previewed some of the tracks on iTunes. From what I listened to, it sucked. A soundtrack makes or breaks and board vid and I hope this one doesn't disappoint.

I miss the days when Mack Dawg videos came with a music CD. I still break out the Decade soundtrack on the boat now and then,
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       09-19-2011, 9:39 AM Reply   
That's it That's All definitely had a better soundtrack, but Art of Flight made up for it in cinematography. The new soundtrack wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good. Overall though I loved the movie, can't wait to watch it again.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-19-2011, 8:42 PM Reply   
People that ordered the blueray through Amazon said they just got quoted Oct delivery at the earliest. I should have just waited and supported my local shop. Screw this itunes stuff.
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-19-2011, 8:55 PM Reply   
i have seen it and i dont think it is worth buying. i felt that it was 80 percent talking 20 percent riding. the riding was definitely sick tho
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-03-2011, 2:23 PM Reply   
Mine is said to arrive on Oct 8.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-05-2011, 5:23 PM Reply   
My copy arrived today…One of my favorite board vids of all time! It has more of a documentary feel than other vids. I felt the cinematography and riding couldn't be better.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-06-2011, 11:07 PM Reply   
my buddy has it in blue ray....and has his sweet high def setup......going over this weekend to check it out! so pumped!

I think that the Think Thank crew has a new film this year, i always love their stuff, check them out if you haven't already. I've yet to see Art of Flight, but Cool Story from Think Thank is my 2nd favorite of all time. Good riding, cool people, cool places, good music.