Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-17-2010, 11:48 AM Reply   
one 20' flat bar, two winches.

We'll start around 9am and end when ever.

in the vallejo pool.

free to ride
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-02-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
I'm going to try and make it out also... kinda depends on weather
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-02-2010, 10:39 AM Reply   
I have been informed that we are on the hook for the lifeguards. a donation jar will make its way around the crowd unitl we cover the cost. should only be about $100.

bring your hyperlite or byerly stuff to slide.
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-02-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
Pumped-Ill be there with 2010 skates from Integrity, Byerly, LF, HL, and Ronix for you guys and gals to beat on!
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-04-2010, 9:27 AM Reply   
due to our insurance only hyperlite/byerly boards, boots and skates can be used.

i am getting this cleared up for the big events in the summer...
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-04-2010, 11:42 AM Reply   
Al are you bieng serious?
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-04-2010, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by snwmot View Post
Al are you bieng serious?
he is being serious. i checked. there will be gear to use if you dont have hyperlite or byerly boards. I'm bringing a demo Byerly Revival 39" from my shop for people to use.

It sucks we can't use the gear we are used to but it will still be a fun event.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-06-2010, 12:50 PM Reply   
Something came up and I'm not going to be able to make it now.. hope you guys have fun!!!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-07-2010, 5:36 PM Reply   
Just want to give a huge thanks to Al and Brodie for setting this up. Had a great time today and not a bad turnout for a March event. Great weather, 80 degree pool, life was good. Great job guys