Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    azshan            03-28-2005, 4:09 PM Reply   
wondering if anyone knows of any wakesurfing dvd's that are out, coming out or feature a good bit of w-surfing.

thank u:-)
Old    4sher            03-28-2005, 5:24 PM Reply   
The guys from Numbskulls productions spent a day last summer shooting the Inland Surfer team for a vid that is suppose to come out this spring. No word what the status is. Their web site is www.numbskullpro.com
Old    ryde4life            05-05-2005, 11:42 AM Reply   
Centurion Boats is selling a DVD that has it's World Wakesurfing Championships and Boardstock on it. Go to www.centurionboats.com and look in the Sportswear section.
Old     (wakesurfing101)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-15-2007, 4:18 AM Reply   
Wakesurfing 101 Instructional DVD is now out for $19.95.

Upload

It covers the basics of safety, weighting the boat, equipment, and getting up for the first time. Go to:

www.wakesurfvideos.com

for info on ordering.}
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-15-2007, 7:01 AM Reply   
I believe MOB productions is releasing a a wakesurf specific video, there is a 10 minute wakesurf bonus section in Weird Science (skimboarding video), and I'm putting 15 minutes of footage into my skim video coming out in May.
Old    mobster            02-15-2007, 7:18 AM Reply   
MoB Group Is in final edit right now .Will showcase The 1 year of footage shot on the MoB travels in 06&07 showcasing Surf&Skim styles from Lake Tulloch, The Delta, Clear Lake ,Lake Nacimiento, & more Trailer will up soon JL MoB
Old     (deadrefused)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-17-2007, 5:12 AM Reply   
The Wakesurfing sessions DVD.
The french wakesurfing association will come out a DVD of wakesurfing contestt in france.
It will during almost 45 minutes.
You can see the teaser of this upcomming release at this adress: www.myspace.com/afwsUpload
Old    surfdad            02-17-2007, 6:03 AM Reply   
I love the color of the water there. Alain, don't you have a bunch of clips over at wakesurf.net also?
Old     (deadrefused)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-18-2007, 2:07 AM Reply   
Yes Surfdad, i have made the king of the lake wakesurfing contest teaser on wakesurf.net.
The others french vids are from another guy who ride on the same lake as me.

Cheers

AlainUpload
Old     (hyperlite321)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-23-2007, 6:41 PM Reply   
I have the Beginers Guide to Wakesurfing, its a good instructional! i think i got it on buywake.com but im sure they have it through wakeworld
Old     (jonnyrider)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-02-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
Hey...Im about 5'10-5'11....Im about 170...what type of board do I want if Im more into the surfing instead of the more skaterish surfing?....is a video necessary?.....or could I look at some of these threads and talk to some buddies about it?....
reply here please....and thanks for any advice