Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       01-09-2008, 10:14 AM Reply   
So I am going through looking at some of my footage I have saved on my drive, and saw this. This is some footage I got of Jeff's boat that I was planning on puttin in a video.. However, Now that it is for sale, I couldnt just let it go to waste.. so here she is.. Ill also put a little plug in here with it, talk about babying a boat, this joker is imaculate.. Deffinetly a great deal..

http://www.blackwaterrydas.com/supra.mov

Right Click/Save target as

And if you are intrested in it, you can check it out here..

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=23179
Old    kidrik            01-09-2008, 11:44 AM Reply   
That looks damn good......!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-09-2008, 12:09 PM Reply   
the boat looks great, BUT CHECK OUT THAT BUTTER

mmmmmm butttterrrrrrrrrr

(Message edited by andy nintzel on January 09, 2008)
Old     (watson_134_lf)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-09-2008, 2:30 PM Reply   
my freind has that boat and its siiiiick.
thats my product review for potential buyers
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-09-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
omg thats a sick looking boat and even better on that butter. but just like that i am not a pro of supra boats , what are the wake shapes, size stock and ballast fulled, wake potentiel, room inside and everything ? can you tell me if its more closer to a MC or a CC and no i am not starting a difference thread only because i am more familiar with these two brands .... ty
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-09-2008, 8:26 PM Reply   
Thanks for the compliments guys..that definitely was a perfect day.

RadikaL...The wake is pretty steep, I have the upgraded ballast in there which is 1950lbs all with the flip of a switch and a great out of the box wake. It will get bigger if you add more. Plus you've got the Smartplate to make adjustments. The playpen bow is very roomy and the cockpit seats people nicely...you can also move the rear bench forward so people can face back towards the action.
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       01-10-2008, 6:15 AM Reply   
Ya, that was another reason I was sick I wasnt gonna get to use that footage.. Man that glass was perfect...

RadikaL.. Man the wake on that joker is rocking, pretty steep, but like Jeff said, you can use the wake plate to adjust to steeper or as mellow as you want.. It kicks, if you havent been on, deffinetly worth a demo..
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-10-2008, 9:51 AM Reply   
i think i will try to go at a supra dealer to see this limited boat hes so nice. How much did it cost you approx, just for an idea cause it will differ i am in montreal so ...
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       01-10-2008, 10:02 AM Reply   
well If I remember right, last year is the last year to get the limited 21v.. that may not be right, but I think It is.. Jeff will know
Old     (ldebbold)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-10-2008, 10:06 AM Reply   
Wow, I hope you are getting another boat. I think I've seen a few cool videos from blackwaterrydas over the last couple of years. Would hate to see those good times end?
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2008, 11:13 AM Reply   
Les D. Yes I will be getting another boat with more new videos to come this year! Should be a great season!!

RadikaL...They don't have a limited version of the 21v this year...at least the brick one anyway..They have a worlds edition one you can get which is a different color.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-10-2008, 5:52 PM Reply   
pffff, i think i will pay a brick guy to make a job on my boat instead of putting extra weight !! should do the job !!
nahhh seriously i will check if i can find a used one but here in Montreal, good luck
Old     (adamo)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-10-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
We have the limited 22v its B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Thanks Alex...

(Message edited by adamo on January 10, 2008)
Old     (adamo)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-10-2008, 7:55 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-10-2008, 8:27 PM Reply   
adam you have other shots ??
Old     (adamo)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2008, 9:28 PM Reply   
yeah, i have tons. anything specific you want to see?

teaser:
Upload
Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-13-2008, 11:45 AM Reply   
i would like to see that boat in my driveway.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-13-2008, 6:58 PM Reply   
so nice !!! man since you have so many shots then just post 2-3 of your fav's :-)