Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-13-2006, 9:30 PM Reply   
Just back from board-up miami. It was pretty sick finally representing some wakeboarding down hear in miami. Phillip Soven won the grand prize 10 grand. Any body here go?
Old     (wakeboarddad01)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-14-2006, 7:35 AM Reply   
We went and my daughters got 2nd and 3rd in open women's. They had a nice site but in the morning the wind kicked up pretty good and it was abit hard to ride. I hope the venue was successful for the promoters as they had a nice location and it was nice to be in our backyard so to speak.... The folks from USA Wakeboard kept the riders going and did a great job.... hats off to you guys and gals.... Thanks for your time....
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-14-2006, 11:26 AM Reply   
There didn't seem to be to many people there. Anyone know how it turned out in terms of sponsors and stuff. You guys think It'll happen again? It was really cool watching the pros ride where i ride.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-15-2006, 8:57 AM Reply   
It says in the board-up site that they are already planning one for 2006.
Congrats to your daughters mike! do you have pics??
What were the other results for women in the pro division?
Old     (fantasywakebrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-15-2006, 9:36 AM Reply   
Starting to get nervous we wont get full results, anyone out there have them, please help so we can score and get rosters opened up for Cablestock this weekend.
Old     (fantasywakebrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-15-2006, 4:48 PM Reply   
Scores are in and done. Team YAYO won and team Belmont Wake still has the season lead.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-15-2006, 6:49 PM Reply   
why did my team get all dismantled, i lost 80% of my riders and now have a bunch of unknowns on my roster besides phillip and have $36,000,000 in my bank account
Old     (jnelson)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-15-2006, 7:34 PM Reply   
I had a few conversations with Alan and from what I could tell they were happy with the turn out. There were a good number of people there only they were spread out through a large area.
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-15-2006, 8:20 PM Reply   
I was there i have a ton of pics from the day i'll post them soon. It was really a bad idea that they would charge $25 to get in, the turn out would have definantly been much better. It was a really good event though especially when the riders were going at night.
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-15-2006, 9:43 PM Reply   
Hey colin don't know if u remember me but i rode behind ur boat once a while back with the fish (i had an center console boat). I got that blue x2 thats out ther now. I havnt been able to ride cuz i ruptured my eardrum. Anyways just wanted to say hi. How many ppl do you guys think were there? Ya 25 bucks was pretty expensive but worth it.
Old     (fantasywakebrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-15-2006, 10:39 PM Reply   
Kyle (lfxstar) send me your team name and let me look into it, most likely explanation is you did not have a full roster of 16 riders, when that happens the FWB computers will pick the rest of your team. And if you did not have 16 and didnt leave enough money to fill your team then the computers will be forced to drop a high salaried rider to free up some money in order to fill your roster.

The reason for making everyone have 16 riders is otherwise everyone would just have 6 riders on their roster, make them the best, and always start them and not worry about women or mens riders 7-10.

send it to support@fantasywakeboard.com
Old     (fantasywakebrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-16-2006, 1:22 AM Reply   
We missed Heather Johnson who rode in Open Womens, things have been rescored. GHETTO HARBOR now has the lead. He had Soven, Harf, and Malinoski all on his starting dock.

Congrats
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-16-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
Ive sent the pics to Dave, hell post them soon.