Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-24-2009, 12:19 PM Reply   
If anyone is interested in trying out some SINE boards, I'll be heading to the Northwest on Monday and be there for the month of July traveling around lake to lake. There should be a calendar going up on our site tonight with dates that are open and booked up already. Sign up early, things look like they are going to book up fast.

Cheers,

Zach Horn
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       06-24-2009, 1:18 PM Reply   
SEND THEM TO ontario CANADA
Old     (jckamp00)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2009, 1:32 PM Reply   
Sick!! hope you make it to Nor Cal!
Old     (ogopogo)      Join Date: May 2005       06-24-2009, 1:39 PM Reply   
Heading to BC at all? Okanagan lake is pretty warm right now.......
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       06-24-2009, 3:58 PM Reply   
Zach,

I still want to get another pull on the Sine. I would be happy to help with a demo day on Sammamish if you want to get a few boats out and get some people on the board. This time of year a weekday should have good water most of the day.

Troy
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-24-2009, 4:00 PM Reply   
i would've liked to check one out for tomorrow, but i have a class from 6-10pm tonight, so i doubt i'll have time to pick one up. maybe next time?
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       06-24-2009, 6:56 PM Reply   
I have been riding a sine for the last week and I am very impressed. Definitely get out for the demo if you are looking for a new board.
Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-24-2009, 9:53 PM Reply   
Joe, I wish I would have known you were heading out, I would have gotten you one. Where are you riding?
Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-24-2009, 9:54 PM Reply   
Also, Troy, I would love to take you up on that offer. Check out the schedule on sinewakeboards.com to see what dates are available and work for you. I've been talking to Cliff and we'll definitely be getting together while I'm up.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-24-2009, 10:18 PM Reply   
i'll be riding canyon lake tomorrow. i might be going out at elsinore on friday as well...it all depends on how i feel after tomorrow (haven't ridden in a while), so we'll see.
Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2009, 11:19 AM Reply   
Hey, Joe. If you were riding down at Mission Bay somewhere, it would be perfect for Friday. I can get you setup with a board in the next few weeks if you want. Let me know which one, when, where, etc...

Zach
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-25-2009, 12:42 PM Reply   
sorry zach, i live but never ride in sd. i'm picky. haha!
Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2009, 12:58 PM Reply   
I hear you, but I'm not so picky when it comes to getting out on the water down here in SD since I don't have a boat. It's not like my place up in Washington where I just get to roll down to the dock...
Old    mitchp1002            06-25-2009, 5:04 PM Reply   
Hey Zack,

My name is Mitch Poth, I think you took my dad for speech class back in the day. If you come through moses lake, I'd like to demo a board.

Tommy D came out and rode a few weeks ago and I was gonna ride his board but... the wind kicked up. Let me know if you'll be coming this way.
Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-26-2009, 12:28 PM Reply   
Hey Mitch, tell your dad I said hello. I think I remember you guys were going to get a Moomba or something back then, did you ever get it? There's a gentleman named Gary Clinefelter who is picking up some of our demo boards and heading over to Moses Hole for WakeFest. I can put him in touch with you if you're around this weekend.

Zach
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-26-2009, 2:33 PM Reply   
When's wakefest at the hole? I may run up there for it just for fun. Maybe take the boat too.
Old     (sine_wakeboards)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-26-2009, 2:51 PM Reply   
I think it's this weekend.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-29-2009, 8:50 AM Reply   
Currently the 142 is in Spokane getting the sniz demoed out of it. The 138 is here in Seattle and the offer still stands for anyone who wants to demo it. I'll have both boards at Pateros. from 07/22-07/26 for the central Wa. folks to give it a try.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-29-2009, 8:57 AM Reply   
Currently the 142 is in Spokane getting the sniz demoed out of it. The 138 is here in Seattle and the offer still stands for anyone who wants to check it out. I'll have both boards in Pateros from 07/22-07/26 for the central Wa. folks to give it a try.
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-29-2009, 10:37 AM Reply   
I took the 142 for a spin last weekend, and I gotta say, I am impressed! I love the flex characteristics of the board. It is soft at the tip and tail, yet still stiff between the bindings. The large center spine really helped it land soft. At first it was a little loose but I could get used to it. All in all I thought it was a very fun ride, it's not my Decade, so I won't be switching anytime soon, but out of all the flex boards I have ridden, the Sine is my favorite!
Old     (idrumyay)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-29-2009, 8:34 PM Reply   
Just an idea...probably a GOOD idea for ya. July 11th will be a huge wakeboarding get together downtown Portland, OR (just south of the downtown area on the Willamette next to Reed Island). They are going to have raffles, product demos, riding, partying, etc. Not sure if you've already contacted someone or not but you should probably consider it. Go to www.pdxwake.com for details of the event on the homepage and then post something up on the forum.