Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-26-2012, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
How does this:

equal this:

I'm sure you're still a little bitter about the balls deep ass pounding your boys caught at the hands of the Hawks.
It won't be near as bad as the A$$ pounding the Seahawks will take on the road.Our loss counts the same as your loss,only we earned our two wins.I don't think you can HONESTLY say the same thing.Time will tell the fortune of your team,remember i didn't brag about division wins and playoffs,which the Seahawks will not see this year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-26-2012, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
PWNED BY THE LEGION OF BOOM!!

A cheap shot just like the rest of the BUMS on the Seahawks. Sean Lee said if Golden Tate wanted to see who's tougher he's ready.Let them duke it out face to face ,not a blindside cheap shot.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-26-2012, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
A cheap shot just like the rest of the BUMS on the Seahawks. Sean Lee said if Golden Tate wanted to see who's tougher he's ready.Let them duke it out face to face ,not a blindside cheap shot.
Haha, maybe these soft clowns should realize they are on a live football field and open their eyes. The Jennings one was a little love tap that he took offense to. That is fine but then he got straight owned by browner. I guess he wont get in Browner's face again. As for the Tate hit on Lee he should have his head on a swivel. It is what every kid in every sport is taught. Also, it isn't like Tate came out of nowhere. Lee was covering Tate right before the hit and Tate was running only a few yards from Lee before he turned and decked him. I love it. Maybe a few of the guys on your team need to put their big boy pants and play football or get off the field and go play 2 hand touch with the rest of this little girls.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-27-2012, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Haha, maybe these soft clowns should realize they are on a live football field and open their eyes. The Jennings one was a little love tap that he took offense to. That is fine but then he got straight owned by browner. I guess he wont get in Browner's face again. As for the Tate hit on Lee he should have his head on a swivel. It is what every kid in every sport is taught. Also, it isn't like Tate came out of nowhere. Lee was covering Tate right before the hit and Tate was running only a few yards from Lee before he turned and decked him. I love it. Maybe a few of the guys on your team need to put their big boy pants and play football or get off the field and go play 2 hand touch with the rest of this little girls.
The NFL didn't see it the same! They fined Tate for a helmet to helmet hit on Lee.Now that the regular refs are back and the Seahawks will have to play by the rules i don't see them winning even half their remaining games.Starting with a loss this weekend on the road at St. Louis!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-27-2012, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
The NFL didn't see it the same! They fined Tate for a helmet to helmet hit on Lee.Now that the regular refs are back and the Seahawks will have to play by the rules i don't see them winning even half their remaining games.Starting with a loss this weekend on the road at St. Louis!
You could be right, the regular refs are jsut as bad and have screwed over Seattle on numerous occassions.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-27-2012, 10:58 AM Reply   
THUR, SEP 27
Browns at Ravens Ravens

SUN, SEP 30
Carolina at Atlanta 1:00 PM Atlanta
New England at Buffalo 1:00 PM Pats
Minnesota at Detroit 1:00 PM Detroit
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 PM KC
Seattle at St. Louis 1:00 PM Hawks BABBBBBAAAYYY
San Francisco at NY Jets 1:00 PM Jets
Tennessee at Houston 1:00 PM Houston
Cincinnati at Jacksonville 4:05 PM Jacksonville
Miami at Arizona 4:05 PM Zona
Oakland at Denver 4:05 PM Denver
New Orleans at Green Bay 4:15 PM Cheese Heads
Washington at Tampa Bay 4:15 PM Washington
NY Giants at Philadelphia 8:20 PM Giants

MON, OCT 1
Chicago at Dallas 8:30 PM Chicago
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-27-2012, 11:11 AM Reply   
New Orleans at Green Bay-Green Bay loses again on a controversial call this time by the NFL refs. Hahahahahaha

Seattle at St Loius-Seattle breaks Bradford in half and pitches a shutout.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-27-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/member.php?u=146997THUR, SEP 27
Browns at Ravens Ravens

SUN, SEP 30
Carolina at Atlanta 1:00 PM Atlanta
New England at Buffalo 1:00 PM Pats
Minnesota at Detroit 1:00 PM Detroit
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 PM Chargers
Seattle at St. Louis 1:00 PM Rams
San Francisco at NY Jets 1:00 PM 49ers
Tennessee at Houston 1:00 PM Houston
Cincinnati at Jacksonville 4:05 PM Bengals
Miami at Arizona 4:05 PM Arizona
Oakland at Denver 4:05 PM Denver
New Orleans at Green Bay 4:15 PM Packers
Washington at Tampa Bay 4:15 PM Washington
NY Giants at Philadelphia 8:20 PM Giants

MON, OCT 1
Chicago at Dallas 8:30 PM Cowboys
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-27-2012, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
You could be right, the regular refs are jsut as bad and have screwed over Seattle on numerous occassions.
Your defense won't be near as effective when they have to play by the rules.Definitely won't finish in the top five.You may however finish better than fifth in your division since there are only four teams.
Old    deltahoosier            09-27-2012, 8:39 PM Reply   
Joint possession was made when they landed chest to chest. The rule even states that one person turning away on the ground does not change the ruling. Tate had two feet on the ground with possession before Jennings had feet on the ground and they landed chest to chest. Tie goes to the offense.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2012, 11:43 PM Reply   
Seahawks over the Rams

Jets over the Niners

Cards over the Dolphins

Won't be any whiny passive aggressive bitches with excuses about refs this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-28-2012, 3:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Joint possession was made when they landed chest to chest. The rule even states that one person turning away on the ground does not change the ruling. Tate had two feet on the ground with possession before Jennings had feet on the ground and they landed chest to chest. Tie goes to the offense.
Dream on you are in the 5%. The other 95% of fans and the Real Refs saw a clear interception.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-28-2012, 3:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Seahawks over the Rams

Jets over the Niners

Cards over the Dolphins

Won't be any whiny passive aggressive bitches with excuses about refs this week.
Except for Seahawks fans saying the Real Refs have a conspiracy against them. Come to think of it they do,They're called the rules.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-30-2012, 12:55 PM Reply   
Soooooo sweet!! Rams take down Seachickens!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-30-2012, 1:03 PM Reply   
Seahawks start down the slippery slope just like I said they would. Look at what a difference the real refs make. Seattle's great defense allows 19 points to the Rams.49ers dominate the Jets. We will see how the Cards do? If they win the Seachickens will be the biggest losers.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-30-2012, 5:40 PM Reply   
Looks like the Cardinals won on the road in OT! The Green Bay Packers overcame multiple bad calls by the real refs and beat a desperate Saints team. Will the Seahawks finish better than last place in their division? I doubt it.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-30-2012, 6:28 PM Reply   
Another divisional loss.... Talk about digging a friggen hole! I don't know what the answer is for our offense but we better our heads out and start converting or we're gonna be out of it quickly.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-01-2012, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seahawks over the Rams

Jets over the Niners

Cards over the Dolphins

Looks like you were1 for 3 this week.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-01-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
Jets over the Niners... Good guess! hope your fantasy picks are a little better than that
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-01-2012, 11:42 AM Reply   
$%#@ing Hawks. Terrible QB play and dumb mistakes. What a waste of a good defensive effort. Robert, not sure what you are talking about but the Rams still only had 286 yards of total offense and only scored one TD. They had 4 field goals, 2 of which were frigging bombs. Their kicker is the first kicker in the history of the NFL to have a 50+ yarder and a 60+ yarder in teh same game. Crazy. Anyways, our Hawk passing offense is so terrible it is costing us games. That and the stupid mistakes like PF penalties and stupid decisions like trying onsides kicks. The local radio station was talking about something interesting today. The Hawks have a top 5 defense in both total yards and points, a top 2 rush defense, a top 5 special teams, a top 10 rushing offense and the leading rusher in the NFL yet are 2-2. The stats the defense puts up after having played to really good offenses and without a very productive offense(total) is amazing. This team is a decent(not great, decent) QB away from being 3-1 or 4-0. We have a bottom 7 total offense even though we have the leading rusher in the NFL and the worst passing offense in the NFL. Crap. Wilson, just isn't good enough yet. He bails on the pocket way too easy, never steps up in the offense(because he can't see????), misses open guys down the middle of the field all the time and makes poor throws even when he has time. Some people say we have bad WRs and I don't think they are all world or anything but I think Russell is making them look worse than they are by not seeing open guys and getting them the ball. For example, the last pick he threw Sunday we threw to McCoy who slipped. The pick isn't really his fault but he shouldn't of even thrown there. Baldwin was wide open down teh middle for 20 yards or so. I think the problem is he isn't able to see over the line and see these receivers unless he drops way, way back which puts him right in the area where speed DE's crash in. I think this team needs to give Flynn a shot. Although not as mobile he has the ability to make quick decisions and step up in the pocket.

How hilarious is it that the Packers almost lost on a botched call again? I almost got that one right.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-02-2012, 7:41 AM Reply   
Yhea - Romo pulls a 5 interception game - Man I hate this guy. He just seems to play with no passion or leadership. Overall the team is decent.

Crazy first few weeks of the season. At least there does not appear to be 2-3 super teams that are just a million times better than the rest.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-02-2012, 10:00 AM Reply   
As bad as I felt about my Hawks loss, at least I can say they aint the Cowboys...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-02-2012, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
As bad as I felt about my Hawks loss, at least I can say they aint the Cowboys...
Funny there both 2-2.Does SEATTLE losses count less than other teams?Does Seattle 2 division losses make them better?Does their 0 for 2 Superbowl record make them respected league wise?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-02-2012, 6:40 PM Reply   
I would just say that since in each of Seattle's 2 losses, they were pretty much in the game at the end... they had chances to win. The cowboys? Yeah, they're being blown out and humbled repeatedly. Including once by who? Oh yeah, the Seahawks.

That said... the two divisional losses do hurt a ton.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-03-2012, 3:30 AM Reply   
A loss is still a loss even if it's only 1 point.When you get to 3 or 4 divisional losses your playoff hopes are all but gone. Your halfway there and the season is only 1/4 done.Food for thought.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-03-2012, 2:44 PM Reply   
"A loss is still a loss"

Gonna have to disagree there. Last week you said the Hawks should be ashamed of their win. We got lucky with some bad calls and won a close one. This week we simply fell short in the passing game and will be paying the price for it down road. That said, Dallas has had their asses handed to them, and been thoroughly trounced on national tv twice. Now that's a team that should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

"Funny there both 2-2.Does SEATTLE losses count less than other teams?

In most cases I'd say no but when your comparing Seattle to Dallas... One team has young, inexperienced raw talent. The other team has millions of dollars sunk into rapidly aging repeated failures. Seattle has a future, Dallas is living in the past.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-03-2012, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
"A loss is still a loss"

Gonna have to disagree there. Last week you said the Hawks should be ashamed of their win. We got lucky with some bad calls and won a close one. This week we simply fell short in the passing game and will be paying the price for it down road. That said, Dallas has had their asses handed to them, and been thoroughly trounced on national tv twice. Now that's a team that should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

"Funny there both 2-2.Does SEATTLE losses count less than other teams?

In most cases I'd say no but when your comparing Seattle to Dallas... One team has young, inexperienced raw talent. The other team has millions of dollars sunk into rapidly aging repeated failures. Seattle has a future, Dallas is living in the past.
Cliff did you hear me say Dallas was going to the playoffs? No because i didn't.You have been running your mouth all season about how great Seattle is.Fact is they have two division losses by week 4. At that rate they will finish last in their division.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-03-2012, 6:45 PM Reply   
You guys are waaaaay to angry to be debating football!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-03-2012, 8:10 PM Reply   
Cowboys suck again. Romo continues to dissapoint me. This season is a fricking crap shoot, and will probably continue that way.
And this is coming from a cowboys fan.
Oh yeah, seattle sucks too!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-04-2012, 5:10 AM Reply   
Dave,

Team of Destiny!

I'm not angry, I love the lobbing of insults and smack talking in this thread. I live for this during the season.Hopefully cwbforme does as well
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-04-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
Seattle has a Championship caliber defense, running game and special teams we just need a damn passing game that is mildly good (think Trent Dilfer with the Ravnes) and we can do some serious damage. Lets look at our losses. Both away games, one ended with 2 dropped passes in the end zone that both should have been caught against one of the highest ranked teams in the NFL right now.The other, again on the road, a crazy ass trick play on a field goal and a 58 and 60 yard field goal. Those are stops 9 times out of 10. Face the facts Bobby we have a good team, not great but very good.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-04-2012, 8:42 PM Reply   
Gotta feelin we're gonna be hearing from Mr. Williams a lot more this season afyer tonight.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-04-2012, 9:56 PM Reply   
I'm absolutely amazed at the defense that Jeff Fisher has built in the short time he's been coach. So stoked on the win tonight. I had a feeling it was coming because the Rams match up with Arizona really well. Unfortunately, the offense is still pretty sketch. At least we threw some touchdown passes tonight. Not happy about losing our top receiver. That's not going to help.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-05-2012, 9:03 AM Reply   
This division is going to be scary good for a long time.

49ers-Elite D, solid run game, not sure how young they are.
Hawks-Really young with Elite D and run game.
Arizona-Not sure how young they are but their D is elite.
Rams-Looking like a pretty solid all around team and they have 10 million 1st and 2nd round picks the next few years. They could be scary good in 3-5 years and be set for a long time. I was worried about all the picks they got during the draft and now I am even more worried. I can't belive they are 3-2 after 5 games. I was expecting them to be horrible this year.

If all 4 of these teams can make some good offensive picks in the next few drafts any of these teams can be elite over the next 3-7 years.
Old    sperbet            10-05-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
Janoris Jenkins was very impressive last night
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-05-2012, 9:44 AM Reply   
Jenkins is streaky. I love the way he plays with so much energy, but he would have been burned big a few times if Kolb knew how to throw or spot a one-on-one match up. JJ had some luck last night, but I'll take it. The Rams are definitely due for some luck!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2012, 2:40 PM Reply   
Time for some NFC West respect Bobby
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-06-2012, 10:26 AM Reply   
Pics for this week.

Hawks @ Carolina - Hawks in a close one.

Bills @ Niners - kills me to admit it, but I don't think the Bills will even come close.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-06-2012, 3:52 PM Reply   
Week 5 picks
To be honest I would have picked the Cardinals in a close game.
Sunday @ 1:00
Mia @ Cin - Bengals pull it out with more balanced offense.
GB @ Ind - Packers should handle this one.
Bal @ KC - Ravens should come out on top.
Phi @ Pit - The battle of Pennsylvania.This should be very close,but I'll take the Steelers at home.
Atl @ Was - Atlanta will show the Redskins how tough it is to stop a talented and well balanced offense.Falcons win!

Sunday @ 4:00

Sea @ Car - Panthers with better offense win this one at home.The Seattle slide continues!!!
Chi @ Jac - Da Bears
Ten @ Min - Vikings with AP and Defense win this one.
Den @ NE - This is a tough one ,but I'll take the Patriots at home. Watch out for the Manning to D. Thomas connection!!!
Buf @ SF - I feel sorry for the Bills. 49ers win big!

Sunday night @ 8:00

SD @ NO - This one will go back and forth. But I'll take Bree's and the Saints at home.

Monday night @ 8:30

Hou @ NYJ - Need I say more Texans with a balanced attack!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-06-2012, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Time for some NFC West respect Bobby
What chu talkin bout Willis? Who you speaking to PIMA?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-07-2012, 4:14 PM Reply   
hahahahahahahhahhaha. Felt good.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-07-2012, 4:35 PM Reply   
I really despise cam newton and chris johnson. I cant think of two more overated players in the nfl.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-07-2012, 5:14 PM Reply   
Cam who?

Sooner or later teams are going to get it... Seattle's D is simply bad ass!

We even saw some productivity out of our offense today. Had it not been for our repeated penalties that game would have been a blow out.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-07-2012, 5:28 PM Reply   
They are bad ass.Tied for LAST place in their division.If you call 16 points productivity your easy to please.That won't cut it against the 49ers or the Patriots.I see 2 more losses in your immediate future.You squeaked one out today on a botched 4th down play.Remember Atlanta went 99 yards in 59 seconds with no timeouts against this D.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-07-2012, 8:05 PM Reply   
Hahaha. It's chilli here tonight... but Roberts bitterness is keeping me warm.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-07-2012, 8:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Hahaha. It's chilli here tonight... but Roberts bitterness is keeping me warm.
Not bitter ,just telling the facts.Seattle in last place in their division with 2 Division losses and the 49ers and Patriots on deck.Can you say 3-4?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-08-2012, 6:52 PM Reply   
Can't deny how bad ass our D is:

1ST in total defense
2ND in points allowed
3RD against the run
5TH against the pass

I'm not worried about the Patriots the Niners are a different story though. They just keep looking better and better.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-09-2012, 6:20 AM Reply   
^Patriots are down a bit, defensively, but I can't see Seattle being able to score enough points to keep up.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-09-2012, 9:18 AM Reply   
I'm totally worried about the Patriots. And scared to death of the 9ers. That said, I think both teams are beatable with the tools we have.

We are dead last in our division. We are also one game out of 1st in our division. All the teams in the NFC West are over .500 ... That's never happened before. Ain't the NFL great?
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-09-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
I am a big time niner fan. And I would be very concerned about the niner game because it is in SF. I think Seattle is actually a tough team but the niners at home seem almost unbeatable. I am much more concerned about this weeks match up for the niners. This week Kyle Williams better not let the ball go off his leg.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-09-2012, 9:57 AM Reply   
We have niner parties every sunday. My wife even let me buy BUBBA!!! Here are some pics of Bubba are neighbors love him!
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-09-2012, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Patriots are down a bit, defensively, but I can't see Seattle being able to score enough points to keep up.
Its the classic when two worlds collide, the top defense versus the top offense right now. Hopefully CLink will be the difference for us.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-10-2012, 5:39 PM Reply   
Week 6 picks

THURSDAY at 8:00

PIT @ TEN - Steelers

SUNDAY @ 1:00

OAK @ ATL - Falcons should handle this one easy!
DAL @ BAL - I know i always pick Dallas,but i've never seen them beat the Ravens! So i'll take the Ravens this week.
CIN @ CLE - Bengals win in a close one.
STL @ MIA - This should be a close back and forth game. I 'll take the home team Miami in a close one FG to win.
IND @ NYJ - Since Rex is going to start Sanchez,I'll take the Colts with Luck!
DET @ PHI - Detroit in a upset win! Suh takes out VICK and that does the trick.
KC @ TB - Bucs in a battle of also rans.

SUNDAY @ 4:00

BUF @ ARI - Cardinals should win this one.
NE @ SEA - Patriots offense is just too good to stop,besides they only need 17 points to win.Patriots give the Seahawks an old fashioned azz whipping!
NYG @ SF - 49ers will win this time. No turnovers to keep the Giants in the game.
MIN @ WAS - RGIII still can't clear his head. AP Runs and Runs as VIKINGS win again.

SUNDAY NIGHT GAME @ 8:00

GB @ HOU - Texans should handle this one unless GB plays flawlessly. I'll take the Texans at home.

MONDAY NIGHT GAME

DEN @ SD- BRONCOS ride Peytons arm to the win!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-11-2012, 6:47 AM Reply   
This weeks pics,

Pats @ Hawks - You guessed it Hawks.

Rams @ Dolphins - Dolphins

Bills @ Cards - Cards

Giants @ San Fran - Goin out on a limb and picking Giants in an upset.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-12-2012, 3:45 AM Reply   
Well i didn't see that one coming. Neither did the Steelers! 2-3 that's below .500.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-12-2012, 8:00 AM Reply   
Wow is right. The steelers looked like crap on offense against one of, if not the worst defense in the NFL. Can't say I'm pissed though. Love seeing the steelers lose and like seeing Tennessee win. Tennessee not only has our boy Matthew Hasselbeck(I'm a Seahawk fan) and Locker(I'm a Husky season ticket holder) but also has Michael Roos at LT who went to EWU where I went. I loved that play by Hasselbeck where he avoided a sack and pitched the ball underhand to Johnson. That was very Big Benesque.
Old     (HateAndPain)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-12-2012, 8:56 AM Reply   
PIT @ TEN - Would have picked the Steelers but I'm very glad to see them lose and for Matt to get a win.

SUNDAY @ 1:00

OAK @ ATL - Atalanta in a route
DAL @ BAL -Easy one Baltimore stumps a mud hole in these whiny bitches. Romos benched by the end of the game for to many picks
CIN @ CLE - Cleveland in a nail biter
STL @ MIA - Phins
IND @ NYJ - Jets in a must win
DET @ PHI - Eagles by 10
KC @ TB - Bucs

SUNDAY @ 4:00

BUF @ ARI - Zona
NE @ SEA - Hawks shut down the run game and contain the tight ends. Welker is the only bright spot.
NYG @ SF - Heatst with the Giants but I can't take them here. Frisco in a defensice strugle
MIN @ WAS - .Vikings on the strength of good D and running the ball

SUNDAY NIGHT GAME @ 8:00

GB @ HOU - Texans push the Pack to 2-4 with well rounded play on both sides of the ball

MONDAY NIGHT GAME

DEN @ SD- Bolts at home are too much for Peyton and the Broncs
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-14-2012, 4:43 PM Reply   
boom
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2012, 5:11 PM Reply   
Worst week yet at picking the winners.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-14-2012, 6:11 PM Reply   
"NE @ SEA - Patriots offense is just too good to stop,besides they only need 17 points to win.Patriots give the Seahawks an old fashioned azz whipping!"

Bahahahahah... wrong.

Romo, Rogers, Newton and now Brady. Getting harder and harder for the NFL to ignore the fact that our D is simply bad azz!

Oh and your Boys looked great this weekend. What's their record, where are they in their division again?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2012, 7:13 PM Reply   
I sure do love when the Seahawks prove their naysayers wrong and in the same week those bitch Cowboys lose. THAT JUST HAPPENED BOBBY!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2012, 7:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I sure do love when the Seahawks prove their naysayers wrong and in the same week those bitch Cowboys lose. THAT JUST HAPPENED BOBBY!
Sounds like 8 Superbowl Appearances and 5 more Superbowl wins than the Seahawks still is a pain you hate.Your the one running your mouth,because you got lucky.Now all you have to do is admit it.That's the first step. Remember when the Patriots won every game,but the one that mattered most?Worry about the 49ers and 3 division losses!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-14-2012, 8:12 PM Reply   
So you're predicting a Seahawks loss next week Robert? I hope so, because your record of being wrong on calling Seahawks games is getting impressive!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2012, 3:25 AM Reply   
Yes i'm predicting a Seahawks loss! The 49ers will do the job and that will be their 3rd division loss.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-15-2012, 5:39 AM Reply   
"Sounds like 8 Superbowl Appearances and 5 more Superbowl wins than the Seahawks still is a pain you hate.Your the one running your mouth,because you got lucky.Now all you have to do is admit it.That's the first step. Remember when the Patriots won every game,but the one that mattered most?Worry about the 49ers and 3 division losses!"

You'e correct. Just think, in a couple years you Cowboy fans will be holding the twenty year reunion of your last Superbowl apperance.

Just for reference, this is the 2012 Smack Talking Thread.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-15-2012, 8:08 AM Reply   
Seahawks 4-2 with a crushing win over the Cowboys
Cowboys 2-3 with a crushing loss to the Seahawks
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2012, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seahawks 4-2 with a crushing win over the Cowboys
Cowboys 2-3 with a crushing loss to the Seahawks
I'll save that little tid bit for later use. The season is still young.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2012, 9:14 AM Reply   
Thursday is going to be huge now. Everyone is freakin out about Alex Smith here in the bay area. I am much more concerned about the defense giving up a hundred yards rushing and not even hitting Eli. The Giants made some amazing catches. I can see the game on thursday being very low scoring something like 17-10.

One other thing. The niners lived by the turnover last year. And they are not getting the turnovers this year. That makes a big difference when you don't have a top QB.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-15-2012, 12:17 PM Reply   
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-15-2012, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thursday is going to be huge now. Everyone is freakin out about Alex Smith here in the bay area. I am much more concerned about the defense giving up a hundred yards rushing and not even hitting Eli. The Giants made some amazing catches. I can see the game on thursday being very low scoring something like 17-10.
Its going to be a real tough game this week on such short rest for both teams. Obviously both teams strengths are defense so I'd concurr that the score will likely be pretty low. Beast mode seems to run well agains San Fran so thats gonna be key and I see Pete shortening the play book again on Russel Wilson.
In the end its gonna be two bad ass D's going at it.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-15-2012, 1:07 PM Reply   
Agreed. Should be a good one. Although, lots of room for surprises... Short week... Prime Time audience... One team coming off a Huge upset win, the other a decisive upset loss.... Divisional implications... you name it.

I just hope the Hawks don't go in riding a little too high. That, plus a new chip on SF's shoulder could be trouble.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-15-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
For sure going to be a tough game. The worst part is that SF is going to be pissed coming off getting their arses handed to them. Hopefully our guys don't come out too cocky. Did I see that Joe Staley might be out for the game? I think Seattle stayed healthy through the Pats game. Every little bit helps.

The game might actually end up 6-3 or some crap like that.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-15-2012, 1:46 PM Reply   
Concussion. He had one last year too. On a short week, I'll be surprised if they clear him to play.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-15-2012, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
"NE @ SEA - Patriots offense is just too good to stop,besides they only need 17 points to win.Patriots give the Seahawks an old fashioned azz whipping!"

Bahahahahah... wrong.

Romo, Rogers, Newton and now Brady. Getting harder and harder for the NFL to ignore the fact that our D is simply bad azz!

Oh and your Boys looked great this weekend. What's their record, where are they in their division again?
I think you have to put an asterisk by Rogers.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-15-2012, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I think you have to put an asterisk by Rogers.

Maybe for the outcome of the game, but as it relates to what our defense did to Rogers eight sacks pretty much validates what I'm sayin.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-15-2012, 2:56 PM Reply   
Rogers hasn't looked like "Rogers" all season... well, until this weekend at least.

People keep bringing that play up... I hear that slid into commentary almost as much as I hear about Russell Wilson's height. Enough already. Even if it weren't in the books and done (which it is), there is plenty of evidence that says the controversy was (and continues to be, apparently) WAY overblown.

These guys broke that catch (and the whole situation) down frame-by-frame.
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...s-legit/17706/

Put an asterisk next to whatever you want to. Doesn't change anything.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-15-2012, 5:38 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2012, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
I've only won 3 Superbowls Russell. How many do you have? Oh better yet how many has your team ever won?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-15-2012, 6:31 PM Reply   
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-15-2012, 6:50 PM Reply   
Thats not Romo thats Bobby
Attached Images