Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       07-04-2010, 8:54 PM Reply   
Every model board comes in a pro model or the same board in a sws model. Whats the difference between pro and SWS? Is one a slider base, or does one just have a different core construction like hyperlite and their bio and nova core stuff.
Old     (Jack)      Join Date: May 2010       07-05-2010, 2:12 AM Reply   
I think its different core. If you want jib base, you have to go with DG or HT. I think they are the only ones with jib base, and you can get them in pro or sws version!
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       07-05-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
So the dominik guhrs pro and sws both have the jib base, which im assuming is like the grind base on liquid force because it said some have a jib base and others have an impact base. Which one is best suited for rails, like the liquid force grind base?
Old     (Jack)      Join Date: May 2010       07-06-2010, 2:59 AM Reply   
I think the DG SWS version comes in normal or jib base (dont know if there are both verisons of the PRO model, i know there is a jib base). Jib base is ment to be more durable on rails, dont know what impact base is though.

http://www.newschnitzel.com/shop/ind...f7683e42636de2
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-06-2010, 4:40 AM Reply   
I was about to post the link, but Jaka beat me to it